Ear buds what do you use?

Carmen829

Cathlete
My earbuds constantly fall out while I'm running or jogging. I even bought these rubber ones where one of the reviewers said they used them while horseback riding and they worked great. But not for me.

I'd be interested to hear what you use that you dont have to keep readjusting while running or exercising. Thanks

Carmen.

Horseback riding with earbuds??? Scary ... I hope that reviewer has an outstanding helmet and tipperary eventing vest :(

I love using my Shure's, nowadays; because they are so good at noise cancelling I only wear one bud if I'm outdoors. These have multiple size 'buds' so that you can put in the one that best fits your ear. These never fall out. That's not true of any other pair I've tried.

Horseback riding with earbuds??? Scary ... I hope that reviewer has an outstanding helmet and tipperary eventing vest :(

I love using my Shure's, nowadays; because they are so good at noise cancelling I only wear one bud if I'm outdoors. These have multiple size 'buds' so that you can put in the one that best fits your ear. These never fall out. That's not true of any other pair I've tried.

ITA. I think it's more about fit than type. I use the rubber ones that came in a set of three or four so you can pick the size that best fits your ear and I don't have any problem with them.

Tricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.