dry shampoo?

wellness

Cathlete
Has anyone tried the dry shampoo?
I'm thinking for those days when you're in a hurry.
If you've tried it or use it, do you have a brand you'd recommend?
Thanks
Alicia:)

Oscar Blandi has a dry shampoo spray you can get at Sephora.com that is supposed to be fabulous.

The only dry shampoo I have used is Psssst...you can get it at drugstores. About two years ago I started washing my hair every other day. It seems to work well and it's cheap!

Aimee

>OK, I'm intrigued...
>
>How do you use this stuff? I've never heard of it before...

As far as I know(If I'm wrong, someone please correct me),its applied to your dry hair, comb it in or work it in. And you've got clean hair, with out having to get it all wet.
I think it sounds great for those days you are in a hurry, or if you don't want to "wet" shampoo everyday. You can use the dry shampoo every other day. OR after a workout!!

I heard about from a magazine.

Alicia

I kind of lift up the hair at my roots and give sections a spray...that's where all the oil congregates. I work it in a little with my fingers, almost sort of massaging my scalp. Sometimes I then flip my head over and blast my roots with a dryer for extra lift! It took a little while to get over not washing every day, but now I actually prefer the second (sometimes third) day hair...it reponds better to styling. And I swear the oiliness at the roots has eased up!

Aimee

I have used dry shampoo off and on for years.

I use PSSST, Batiste, and Salon Grafix.

Dry Shampoo is a great quick fix for less than fresh hair!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.