Dream Body Cardio Question

Stacy

Cathlete
I recently got the DB Cardio set. Would these be okay to alternate with JNL Fusion? I just finished STS and want to focus more on fat loss but still want to maintain some strength and I wouldnt think DB had enough strength to do as a stand alone rotation. Also, do these two programs adequately work legs. I wanted to add in a separate leg day or somehow incorporate a Tonique workout as well.

Last edited:
I have all of the Dreambody workouts and love all of them! For me they are very challenging cardio-wise! I tried JNL but returned it, loved the workouts but could not stand her shouting. If you want to focus on fat loss there is no doubt Dreambody will do that. As far as strength workouts these are different than lifting heavy weights that make your muscles burn, but you do so many reps with light weights my muscles sure burn. So I feel like my muscles are leaner, not bulkier yet I feel strong, if that makes any sense! I am adding more Tonique workouts and I love her new workouts. These are similar to DB in that they require endurance. These types of workouts are my favorites and I do them on my higher energy days and alternate with Jessica, KCM, Fe Fit and Ellen on less intense days.
Kathleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.