Do you think the workout blender got put on hold?

L Sass

Cathlete
I posted this in the STS forum, but I know how busy Cathe and crew have to be as the filming date draws near. Do you all think the "workout blender" idea has been put on hold until STS is a wrap? I'm referring to the announcement made at RT time about downloadable chapters from all of Cathe's workouts so that you can mix and match your ultimate workout. I haven't heard anything about it for a long time, but then again I've not been around the boards much so I may have missed it. Do we know if it is still a "go"?

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

I haven't seen anything about it (but I could have missed it). I would think it would be on hold until after STS is all wrapped up. Cathe and crew are very busy these days. :)

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Hi Lorrie,

I may be hallucinating but I thought Chris posted something in November or December that the software development beta stage was taking longer than expected since it's very complex and brand new technology. I do recall that they hired a bunch of techies to work on it. Maybe if the workout blender "guts" are more in the hands of software developers, SNM's work on STS doesn't affect the progress of the workout blender. Hopefully, we'll get BOTH soon!

I don't know if I missed some later update, but that's my best recollection. HTH.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.