Did an oldie but goodie today-Step Works

nurse34

Cathlete
Boy, did I have a good time doing this today. The hour went by soo fast and I got a fantastic workout. Sometime it is nice to take out the older dvd's and change it up.
Off the subject, but a friend asked me to borrow my cathe dvd's and I don't want to part with them. I am going to let her try them but it still hurts.Does anyone feel my pain? The upside to this is that maybe we will have another catheite to our group.
-Lisa

ITA on Step Works. I don't pull it out very often, but when I do it's always such a fun workout. :)

How FUN! That's a great idea. Those older ones are fun, too. DS has the flu so we will be staying home today, I might have to dig through some oldies, too, and see what I can come up with. Great idea!

I've loaned my Cathe's out, too, but one person didn't bring them back for a long time and I was getting annoyed. She kept saying she didn't have time yet to try them out. Well, about 6 months later, I finally got them back. UGH! That was a long 6 months.

Have a great weekend!
Marcia.

I love Step Works. That one was my first Cathe workout back in 1998. Maybe, I will do that one today.

And, I know what you mean about lending out my Cathe DVD's. Nope, I don't do it.

Joanne

Step Works is one of my favorites, but there is little I don't like about any of Cathe's workouts. I don't lend them out to anyone.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.