Deep Discount DVD

Armywife

Cathlete
Has anyone ever used them before and if so, have you had any problems with them? I found a bunch of stuff I would like to get on there but don't know if I should trust them since I have never used that website before. Thanks in advance.

I've ordered from them once. No shipping charge and very quick delivery. I was satified with them and will order from them again.

Toni,
Sometimes they take awhile (about 10 days or so)....they have also erred in my order and send me the wrong DVD when I order multiple DVDs. After contacting them three times via e-mail and making me wait quite a few weeks they did finally send out the correct DVD and sent a mailer to return the incorrect one. Honestly, the prices are great and ordering is easy so I still do business with them (I still believe they should have "rushed" out my correct order after they realized their mistake...it really would have been good customer service to do so). All in all, they did correct their error (even though it took them many weeks to do so). I now only choose to order one DVD at a time from them to be on the safe side;-)

Robin:)

I've used them several times...the shipping can be a bit slow but they are fine...never had a problem. :)

Quite a few people on VF (myself included) had their credit card/debit card info stolen from the site after placing an order. Their security is laughable, and they seem unwilling to change it.

I, personally, will never do business with them again. The savings I may get from it are not worth the security risk (and I refuse to give business to companies with such little regard for their customers).

I have ordered a few times but always used the 800 number. Free delivery was in a few days but they are just in the next state.

>Quite a few people on VF (myself included) had their credit
>card/debit card info stolen from the site after placing an
>order. Their security is laughable, and they seem unwilling to
>change it.
>
>I, personally, will never do business with them again. The
>savings I may get from it are not worth the security risk (and
>I refuse to give business to companies with such little regard
>for their customers).

Thanks for the info Kathryn. I had no idea...they will get no more orders from me!

Robin

Yeah, when I read this over at VF a while back, I went to DD DVD and deleted my CC info. Don't need this kind of trouble.

catherine

Thanks everyone for all the input. I guess getting a better price isn't worth it if you can get your information stollen. I think I'll stick with the ones I know are safe and just pay the few extra dollars. Thanks!

I have ordered from them several times and actually waiting for a order of get ripped for $8 kimberly spreens cia bootcamp $10 and a taebo workout for $10.I saved alot of money. I have heard people getting their info stolen I don't use a cc I use bill me later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.