Daily Check In willing to have an additional member?

REMeeks

Cathlete
Hi! My name is Rebekah and I read these forums regularly, I love to workout with Cathe and love fitness, but have recently not had the get up and go and vigor I usually have for my workout sessions. I was hoping some of you guys wouldn't mind having someone else join your check in group as I feel having somewhere to report to and you all are so supportive of one another that it will help bring my excitement for Cathe back! I am a 23 year old stay-at-home mother of one 2 year old daughter (Adilene) I have been working out with Cathe since after I had her. My Success Story had been featured on the newsletter this May http://cathe.com/cathe-helped-me-regain-my-figure-self-confidence-and-lung-function-by-rebekah-meeks if you would like to know more of my background. I would be so grateful to have the opportunity to get to know some of you better and to help me "get my groove back" so to say! Please and thank you!

Hi Rebekah!

I think any check-in group would love to have you as a member! :) If there is a group in particular you want to join, just jump right in the conversation. ;) You are absolutely welcome to join the check-in group in which I am participating: http://cathe.com/forum/f102/sts-bodyrockers-august-2012-a-290086/ Even though we started as a "STS" check-in group none of us are currently doing STS, lol! :rolleyes::p I am also in my 20s (late) and, even though I don't have kids (yet), I completely understand that struggles of keeping up with fitness and life. :)

Katie

Thank you Katie! I had never looked at the STS check-in's because I don't own STS, but if you guys don't mind, I don't either! :)

We would be happy to have you in our check in. We are called the 'jogglers' there is just three of us right now. I make a new thread at the beginning of each month. We combine some element of walking/jogging/running with our Cathe workouts. Here is a link to our current thread.

Welcome!!!

Alisha

Hi Rebekah. I am in a check in under Sts and it is called "STS 1st time." At the time everyone is just doing their own thing. There is normally about 10 of us. Many have young children.
You are more than welcome to join us.

Jean

Thank you all!!! I am happy to know you guys don't mind having a new kid on the block in your forum! I better get started :)

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say again how kind each one of you were to invite me to your forums. I read around and chose a smaller one, with women who I felt exercised similar to me. I just do Cathe, no DVDs by other instructors, and for the "jogglers" I rarely get to make it outside of the house for a run, even though I do love to! Some of you guys I really admire though, I was so impressed to see how hard you guys are working, I can't lie, some threads intimidated me! I would feel like the lazy newbie in the bunch haha! I will still read though, and see what you guys are up to for some motivation! Hopefully with time I will be able to join more than one, but with a toddler that demands my attention 24/7 it's hard for me to sneak away to type on here!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.