Daily Check-In Tuesday, January 3rd

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today for me will be KPC and some ab work.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!!

Hey Tammy, Kim!!

LowMax and kicking and punching premix from KPC today. Loving that January rotation already!

Tammy, I off today so I hope this day goes slloowww.. but I hope yours goes fast since you have to go back to work.

Hello to everyone else out there!!

Good morning ladies

Tammy...KPC is a fun one.

Kim...I might do some of PS floorwork also...

Jane...glad you like the Jan rotation. It looks fun. I have the day off too..and DH goes back to work....:)...:)

Don't feel guilty Anne...probably not the best idea to work out when you are sick...

I am doing some freestyle legwork, P90X CardioX and a 5 mile run. Haa a nice day without rain yesterday. I think its back today!!

...:)...Carole

Hi Everyone,

I am back to trying freestyle. I have not worked out for about a week or so. I am so glad the holidays are over.

Carole: My husband is back at work also :) but my kids are off due to a snow storm:(

I did Power circiut, Gs upper body(I chose about two exercises for each body part)and MM stretch.

Have a great day!

Elaine

Hi Everyone :) :)

January 1st I started a 12 week rotation, I’m going too mix things up a bit. I will be using P90X and of course Cathe.

Yesterday, I did an hour jog straight though ;-) not bad for someone who hasn’t worked out in weeks ;-)

Tonight, Kick Max. OUCH!

Teddygirl~

Hi Ladies! Day 2 of Jan. Rotation for me. Cardio Kicks and CTX Kickbox cardio. I am actually looking forward to it! So far I too, really like this rotation. Then again ask me in a couple weeks!!
Stay Strong - Susan

Hello everyone! Today was the second day of my CTX rotation. I did Kickboxing and added the leg drills from Kick Max. Not too bad. The intensity is a little lower then I want so I'll just have to up my exertion! I do like training one body part a day.

I'm glad to see the Jan rotation isn't a total killer so far! I may tack it onto the end of the month while I wait to see what is posted for next month. Someone yesterday posted that the August roation is their goal...I think I agree and I'm going to try and work up to this the next few months. My plan is to try this in April....

Have a good day!

Jeanette

Hello all!

I did CTX kickboxing cardio today. I will slowly but surely get into the best shape of my life! Patience!

Have a great day!

Kristen

Good morning...almost afternoon girls!

Tammy, I did some KPC today myself.

Kim, I'm so glad to see you working out again!

Jane, You are one tough cookie! You take on the toughest Cathe has to offer like a champ! You go girl!

Anne, if you are sick you should rest. Feel better fast. Don't feel guilty for not working out if you are sick!

Carole, have fun with your work out. I know you are enjoying your P90X rotation!

Elaine, doing freestyle now? Cool! I'm doing the same. Have fun!

Teddygirl, have fun with KickMax...those LCD's are KILLERS! }(

Susanz, taking on the Jan rotation too ey? Good for you! Have fun with it!

Jeanette, have fun with your CTX rotation.

Kristen, CTX is a great series! I was doing the kickboxing work out ALOT at one time. Probably more than any other Cathe cardio. I like that one!

Today I did the first KPC/L&G premix which consisted of KPC drills and L&G standing leg work. Then I did GSC&T: all 72 push ups in the intermediate position (OUCH!) and 1 set each of 3 different exercises for the triceps. It was short and sweet for the U/B but I felt it! That's for sure!}(

Hi everyone,

I did Kickbox Underground with weighted gloves today.

Nice change hadn't done that one in a while.

We are going to see my mother next week. Keep praying for a liver she is strong enough again to receive one should one come available.

Wendy, you are so sweet for saying that but if you'd see me during some of these w/o's you'd probably rethink "one tough cookie"!! LOL Sometimes I look like the paramedics should be called!;)

>Hey Tammy, Kim!!
>
>LowMax and kicking and punching premix from KPC today. Loving
>that January rotation already!
>
>Tammy, I off today so I hope this day goes slloowww.. but I
>hope yours goes fast since you have to go back to work.
>
>Hello to everyone else out there!!

LOL Jane...I hope your day did indeed go by slow. I was so busy at work, the day flew!

Hi everyone,

Today was KPC Intermediate premix and GS Legs Standing leg work.

I've got that great burn in my glutes right now. I know it's goofy, but I can't stop clinching my butt right now. :)

Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.