Daily Check-In Saturday, December 31st

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today for me will be BodyMax and some extra ab work.

Hello to all that follow...have a happy and safe New Year's Eve!

Tammy

Hey Tammy... today will be a light run or a power walk and a segment of CoreMax.

Tammy, I receive the MTV Pilates DVD yesterday. I know you like it and I'm anxious to try it. Maybe tomorrow.

Hi Ladies...I'm dyin' to ask DH if I have time to sneak in a cardio w/o before we leave today but I know he'll grunt at me b/c that will set us back atleast another hour and we are already running very late!!! LOL Soooo...I think I will be good and just deal with it and do my lunges and ab work in the hotel room this afternoon as I had originally planned....I don't know what tomorrow will bring....

TTYL and have a great evening wether you are partyin' tonight or just cuddlin' up and watchin' movies!:)

Jane...I love MTV Pilates Mix. I like workout #2 a little better than workout #1, but usually just do the entire DVD. I hope you like it!

Tammy

>Hey Wendy...you're going away with your DH minus sweet
>Joey...have fun}( }( }( !!!!
>
>Tammy

LOL...that would be great if we weren't SHARING a room with my mom!!!!:p :7 :p

Good try though, Tammy!;)

Hi Tammy, Jane, Wendy, Carole, Marinagles, Annette, Jean and all to follow.

Happy New Years Eve:

I now LOVE the KM - low impact premix. The full was just TOO high impact now this is one of my fave (did it last night).

I am going to start the GS today :)

Have fun everyone what ever you do even if it's sitting home. Be safe!

Wow, I got a "hi" as if I had already posted,LOL!! Thanks

I did Hardcore Kickbox Circuit this morning. Nice to get a full workout in today!

Have a great day!!

Mom still have pneumonia and is now going to have physical therapy because she has been in her bed too long and they don't want it to affect her muscles.:(

Annette thanks for keeping us updated on your Mom.

Wendy..I hope you have an awesome time in AC!!

I get to be late today. I did the Kickmax punching drills and alternated them with PUB shoulders, tris and bi's and then did the leg conditioning drills....YEOW!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/hld/party11.gif[/img]

...:)...Carole

I'm posting it late but I ran this afternoon after work. 5 1/2 miles with a 3/4 mile w/u and c/d. Now to bed, clock set for 3:15, yippee NOT!:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.