Daily Check In: June 3, 2005

Good Morning Fit Women,

Today will be Shoulders/Biceps and Abs from PUB and 30 mins of Aerobics. Working out to the sounds of Chronic Future.

Have a great workout everyone!

Charlotte~~

Didn't get to workout last evening as my car broke down last evening, had to get towed, find a ride etc and didn't get home till very late (see my car post...groan). BC is in schedule tonight.

Cathy,

I'm sorry to hear about your car trouble. That stinks! I hope you will be more rested for your workout tonight. Take Care!

Charlotte~~

Good morning ladies!

I'm resting today. PH/SB did a number on me yesterday. My hamstrings and chest are talking to me :)

TGIF everyone!!

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Hey ladies!!

I hope everyone is doing well this fine morning. Today I have a friend coming over for a personal training workout...and we will be doing...

Cathe:BootCamp,Legs&Glutes:leg press mania premix or P90X: Plyometrics and Legs and Glutes leg press mania premix.
P90X:Legs and back: Pull-ups only...
P90X:AB Ripper X or Muscle Endurance Abs. I am kinda thinking it through a bit this morning before she comes over. I have already worked out a rotation for her for the next 3 weeks with a recovery week worked in...I love helping people!! It is so much fun..

If any of you have been wondering why I have been MIA for the past several weeks..it is because I started a new RN job a few weeks ago working Monday-Friday for a plastic surgeon in the Operating room ...It is really fun!! I have learned a ton so far.
I am still working 12 hour shifts on the weekends in Labor and Delivery as an RN..so I have been working a lot..The Plastic surgeon job is a part-time..as needed position, so once I get trained I will only be working a few days every few weeks. So that is where I have been the past several weeks..if any of you were wondering..I have missed you guys a lot!!

:) ;-) :D :p :9 :7 :+ ;) :p :+ :7 :9

Good morning,

June rotation going strong: today was GS Shoulders, MIC hi/lo, ab hits 6. Have a great day!

Good Morning!

I'm taking a rest day today and instead I am doing CleanMax before heading off to work.

Charlotte: Your workout today looks fun!

Cathy: Sorry about the car troubles, hope it is something minor and under warranty.

Denise: Congrats on the new job!

Debbie: Enjoy your rest day.

Sandra: You are doing some amazing workouts little mama!

Have a great day all...TGIF!

Tammy

glad to se you back Denise and Good Day Charlotte and Cathy...

Charlotte are you haveinga betterday than in your blue post? I am sending you (((positive vibes)))

Cathy I am sorry about your car trouble. What a loop in your day that was.

Yesterday I scrapped the idea of an interval sprint workout and did Hard core extreme # 3 workout instead. I like the swithcing back and forth between IMAX intervals and blasts of KM. All that jumping WOW!

Today is a rest day because I have a tennis match. Tomorrow most will be most likely a circuit day.

edit: typo
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

Good Morning Friends in Fitness!!!~
This morning was Powermax and Coremax#3.
Yesterday was the Viper and Stretchmax and I have a question. The Viper was TOUGH and I felt beaten , whipped, bruised , (you get the message, ha) ... by the time I was done so I felt it was a terrific workout and a huge challenge , but today I have not one sore muscle to prove I ever did it! Is that good or bad?? Should I be proud of my fitness level or suspicious that somehow I did it wrong???
I figured as much as I felt I was struggling to get through it that today I would be stiff and sore and "deserve" a rest day :p , but no go.
Any thoughts?
Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC day! It's my daughters last day of Middle School......next year its off to the HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!
And she's my BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(why is there no emotion face with tears??)

Hey girls - great workouts!

Viper girl - I have had that happen to me before too! I felt totally drained after a workout and the next day, I was perfectly fine! IMHO I think that I may have been tired before I did the workout, which is why it felt so hard - or - the more you workout, your body becomes used to it and recovers more quickly. If its the latter, maybe its time to take one week off and just do yoga and cardio to change things up a bit?? Just a thought.......I know its tough to give up Cathe, and to be honest I have not given my body a break from Cathe since January! lol - I love her workouts!!!

Anyways, I have been playing around with my June rotation a bit to try and blast off those last few pounds and so Fridays had been Cardio of choice for 60 mins, but now I am thinking I might do circuits on Fridays, to add more shock power to my body :)

I will let ya guys know tomorrow -

Also I want to thank everyone on this forum :) This forum has helped keep me motivated, overcome obstacles (excuses for not working out) and its helped to keep me accountable! There are days I do NOT feel up to working out, but once I log on - there is always someone on this forum or check in who motivates me to keep going or gives me new ideas and I just want to thank you guys for that :7 :7 :7

Judy,

I am not feeling blue anymore. I had an off today. I am ready to rock 'n roll today. I feel a mighty toasty workout coming on! I am gonna fire up the stereo and will be dripping with sweat soon.

Charlotte~~

Hi good morning, today is bootcamp and one TAEBO basic live workout. Have a great Friday everybody.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Morning Everyone,

Walking Lunges are torture! }( But they sure do work the legs! Last night was a busy one for me. I hauled more stone and now I only have one section of our landscaping to do. Yipee!! My oldest DD was babysitting for my sister last night, and did a great job. She took care of her cousin the whole evening with only a few tips from me. She was happy with the money that she got also! :D

Today will be either Imax2 or 3 (haven't decided yet!) and some ab work from Ab Hits. I will also be playing volleyball. My sport activities for the summer are getting out of control!! }( I love it!

Denise, I was wondering about you, glad to hear you are liking the new PT job. And your workout sounds like your legs are going to be saying ouch! :D

Have a great day!

Laurie Mac

Hi Ladies,

TGIF! Denise nice to see you back again and Charlotte I am happy you are back on track feeling good. Reba I know the feeling! this place motivates me as well:) Becky all I can say is AWWWW the time flies doesn't it? Tammy enjoy your rest day:) To everyone else have a great day and workouts.

Today I am going to try kickmax for the first time. Anyone have any likes or dislikes about it?
Then gym style triceps, Gym style biceps, and legs and glutes. Also some abs from abhits.

Even though this has been a short week it seems long. Glad the weekend is here :)

Terri

YES Shelly, that's what I was looking for !!!
;( ;( ;(

Reba, thanks for the advice. I think I was dragging yesterday and thought the Viper would be perfect to get me going, so I'm gonna go with that . It's either right, or I am just trying NOT to have to face a week w/o CATHE workouts!!!! I am addicted for sure.
I have a treadmill and bike that for the first time ever are collecting dust because I don't want to skip my Cathe workout!!!
I started by buying the Hardcore series and since then have bought the entire Intensity and Body Blast series , plus Cardio Hits and Classics and a quite a few others(I guess it would be easier to say what I DON'T have now!!!).............My poor husband just shakes his head when I tell him I've ordered more.

:)

Good morning!

You all put me to shame with your uber-intense workouts. I feel like such a wimp!

I did GS Legs (standing only) and Core Max #2 this morning. There's nothing like the burn of those endless calf raises - holy cow! :eek: :p

Have a great day everyone! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.