Daily Check-In 12-15-05

MRSchultz

Cathlete
Good morning all:

I was up at 4:45am ready to go. Worked out until 5:30am and now am enjoying a wonderful, BIG cup of coffee. My DS is already up and in the shower, too! I'm glad, some days it's really hard to get him moving for school. Go figure! :7

I just did the 30 minute workout from Gilad on Fit TV this morning, I have to teach step tonight so I'll get a more intense workout in later, but it's a great start and sure woke up my body.

Have a great day everyone, we are shoveling out of the 6 inches of new snow we got yesterday. Made for some great sledding, though.

Take Care,
Marcia.

Good morning Marcia and all that follow..

Yesterday was SJP step only and IMAX2 Int. 1-5

Today is MIC step only and 200 walking lunges!!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today for me is L & G (I love this workout) and then an Ab Hit Ab marathon until I run out of time.

Marcia: Great workout and you started your day so early! We will be shoveling tomorrow morning, so they say.

Jane: MIC...another great workout. I love that step section.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Tammy

Hi Marcia, Jane&Tammy, and all who log in later,

looks like you had great workouts. Well I didn't...again x(

I started my run this morning and about 3 minutes into my run I noticed my month old Polar RS200 stopped working x( I think it's a battery problem. But I was really annoyed about it. Then about 15 min. later, I had to go for a pitstop. ARGHHHH.

Well, I was so annoyed and upset I just quit! YES, I'm a quitter, it's official!

It's all totally trivial, but I think you ladies understand.

Back to work now,

Have a great w/o.

Hello Everyone! I'm a quitter too....well actually I just decided to take today as my rest day. I've worked out 5 days straight and I think I like listening to my body. I have a work get together tonight so I'll have to make sure I don't endulge too much.

Tomorrow I'll plan on doing Cardio Kicks with the Kick Max Challenge after...

Have a good day...hopefully not too much more snow for everyone!

Jeanette

Hi to all who follow,

Dutchie I can relate. This morning I planned on HSC timesaver (32min) then CM. While I was doing HSC my DH decided he needed to tell me something not once but twice. I can not workout and hold a conversation. (I would probably kill myself).:D
I ended up doing HSC (32 min timesaver) and the ab/core as well as the stretch, but my concentration was blown.

Well, off to the grocery store. It will be a nut house. We are expecting either freezing rain or snow tomorrow. Everyone panics.

Elaine

Baby it's cold outside, 6 degrees this morning brrrrrrrrrrr:eek:

Hi girls!

Elaine: I know what you mean about blowing concentration when someone tries to talk to you during your work out. I hate it when DH interrupts me! x( I have to pause it, talk to him and then re-start it and it kills the "groove" atleast temporarily...Don't these guys know that when it comes time for Cathe, NOTHING is more important and EVERYTHING can wait!?!? ;)

Today is kickboxing, legs and upper body.

My legs are not feeling even as bad as they did yesterday! GO FIGURE! I am amazed that they actually hurt LESS! Maybe those lunges worked out the kinks? lol Actually, I did a pretty good stretch while watching tv last night so I'm sure that's why I'm not really sore today....

Have a great day everyone!:)

Hi Marcia...I have a Gilad tape. Haven't done it in years, but it was quite fun!

Jane...I'll be doing those walking lunges too...:)

Tammy...I think L&G is a very fun workout.

Dutchie...sorry...I would guess it's time for a new battery for your HR monitor. Those things get so addictive I would have quit too!!!

Jeanette...enjoy your rest day

Elaine...my DH can be quite a chatter when I try and workout. Drives me nuts!...:)...but after a few years of this I can usually get my concentration back quick...

Yes Wendy...I am very proud of your walking lunges!!!! You really are doing great with freestyle...:)

I am doing GS floor legs, Bodymax Chest & back and a 4 or maybe 5 mile run..

Have a great day ladies...:)...Carole

Hi all,

Today I will do Mix it Up of the Slim Series, Kenpo P90X and stationary bike. Have a great day everyone.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie.

Hi all, I did the 37 min. premix off of KPC today with weighted gloves. I am really really sore from yesterday's chest workout and could barely lift my arms up over my head,sigh. :( :eek: I had planned on doing more but just couldn't take the pain anymore.

It is snowing and sleeting here and is supposed to get worse as the day progresses.

Have a great day!!:D

Hello again.

Well this is what I did today:

KPC: cardio conditioning premix
L&G: explosive lunges & plie squats, inner thigh lifts
BC : U/B premix

Tomorrow is cardio of choice, legs and abs...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.