Crunchless Abs

mabdoo

Cathlete
Has anyone seen this commercial and tried it? What do you think? I am looking for a change for my abs and wonder if this will work. Thanks.

IMO: save your $$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!have it, do not like it.

I've never used it, but I agree with saving your money! From what I saw on the clips, they're just doing crunches from different angles and positions and most of them look like pilates moves anyway.

I also read a review on the program that says it's an auto-ship program and I've had bad experiences with those! It's nearly impossible to stop them. The review also said that some of the dvds are very short and your paying almost $20 for less than 15 minutes on a dvd!

I'd rather stay with Cathe's abs dvds. Here, at least you know exactly what you're getting and that you're getting your money's worth.

Tricia

I have a few of those workouts.
The origiinal set has maybe one good workout in, IMO.
Then you get another set, which uses bands. That also has one good workout in.

IMO, there are some good workouts, and they are a good alternative to crunches, but I would pick up an individual workout or two from the website rather than getting the system (which is a mix of 'okay', 'good' and 'not all that' workouts. The 'cardio' workouts are usually of the latter type).

I think the "progressive core training" DVD is good. (It's coached by the woman who invented the system rather than by some other instructor, and I think some of the moves are more advanced). (Hmm...I guess that makes ONE good workout, LOL!)

http://www.crunchlessabs.com/videos.asp

I also was curious about these and then decided to pass after hearing from others that they didn't like them. But I am sick of doing crunches endlessly. So I got TaeBo abs which I like and Debbie Seibers Cardio Core or the other way around Core Cardio. Mostly standing work with some cardio followed by floor work. They go by fast and I have some fun doing them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.