Congratulations Andrew and Pinky!

jdoll

Cathlete
We are proud of you!!!!

Pinky, i know Andrew is just learning to read, but please tell him that there are some Catheites that are VERY proud of him and his mama for surviving the long road of therapy and for completing it!!!

GOOD JOB!!!

love ya:)

jes:7

Yes please, Pinky, share this thread with Andrew!!

:7 Congratulations Andrew!!! (and Pinky!):7

Oh wow, thank you, Jes and Amy!:) It has been one long, tough road. I remember almost not making it to even just the dinner part of our first get-together. And that was only last April, a mere 8 months ago. It feels like a lifetime. I was having it real rough then. I'm crossing my fingers and am hoping for the best.

Pinky

Pinky ~

You're an inspiration. Through your posts, picture albums and journals I feel like I "know" you a little bit. From what I've seen and read throughout the past 17 months, you're a beautiful woman and a great mother. Andrew is so blessed to have you for his mom.

Congratulations to you and Andrew for all the milestones you've realized in 2005. Best wishes for continued health and happiness in 2006.

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...embrace it...don't fear it." - Cathe Friedrich

Pinky, all your blood, sweat and tears is really starting to show. Your boy sounds like a wonderful boy and you should be very proud.

Marla

Pinky: You are truly inspirational as a parent and as a woman. Andrew is blessed to have you as his mom and I just know that with you behind him, he's going to do great things:)

http://www.chittielounge.com/board/images/smiles/congratulations.gif[/img]

Pinky and Andrew!!!!

...:)...Carole

Pinky - wishing you and Andrew the best!! (and Rex, too, of course!) I'm so glad you did come to the get together last April or we would have missed out on getting to know one great woman!

I'm not sure what I'm congratulating you for but I can see that the other women really admire you for whatever it is! Sending congratulations your way based on that alone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.