Collage Videos is Back! Banner has nice nod to Cathe

Teals

Cathlete
I was looking for one of Cathe's live clips on youtube yesterday and came across something referring to Collage Video. I accidentally subscribed to it and today they sent an email about their new website. I went to it and it's back!

One cool thing is that the rotating banner. It first shows Gilad and his crew. I clicked through a few times and there was Cathe and the "fit 4". ...Then the following pops up, "Cathe Friedrich. World-class DVD Instruction." So true.

Here's the link to the site. Exercise, Workout and Fitness DVDs.

Let's try to at least buy a few things from them to help keep them around. I know its under new ownership but I think most of us have missed Collage. I'm glad they are back.

Fitness Friend,

Teals

I'm not a fan of the new website and management of collage, so I won't be ordering any time soon. Mary has surpassed them. I find this new site disorganized. Sorry, but.... With Mary and her impeccable, personable, friendly service, I don't feel I miss Collage at all.

Clare

I signed up! While I appreciate Mary for the wonderful job she does and for her site, I like to support healthy competition and the availability of another site. I know it's not the same as the old, beloved Collage but I'm willing to give them a try.

I have visited Collage many times since they came back. Sorry to say, I too find the website disorganized and tedious. It used to be my "go to" site for all my video needs but Mary and Total fitness have my business now. The prices are better, the return policy is better, the availability and stock are better and the video clips are longer.

I miss all the reviews though.....they were extremely helpful when deciding what to buy.

who is Mary?

I've been gone and off the grid for a few months. I hadn't heard about Collage being back. It appears I'm late to the reunion and it's a dud. I didn't have time today to look around the new site. I was hoping it was just as buyer friendly as the other one.

Will one of you please let me know about Mary? I'd like to check out her site. If its a one-stop-shop for fitness videos and equipment, I'd like to check it out.

Thanks!

-Teals

Hello Teals.....Mary is the owner of Total fitness dvds. Check out the website! I didn't know about it until I heard about it on the Cathe forums either! Its a great website and they do a very nice job, making customer service a priority. I've made several purchases and have never had a problem. I returned a dvd, exchanged a dvd etc. No problems.

There are things I miss about collage too though. I liked the "filter" option when perusing so many wkouts. I could filter by newest, advanced level, Staff favorite etc. I found that helpful but they don't have that option anymore. Anyway, check out totalfitnessdvs.com

Collage Video

I bought 3 videos from them and they charged me $15 shipping! I've written to them twice about this and they have yet to even acknowledge the e-mail! I will not be buying any more videos from them. They advertise free shipping for 2 or more DVDs, well they lied! The DVDs were sent first class mail, not even priority mail for that amount! So, I'm done with them. Glad to find out about Mary's site!

Susan :)

Collage did that?!?! Geez........not good business! Sorry that happened to you Susan. I hope they make it right for you soon. Not cool at all.

The last e-mail I sent them was last Thursday, almost a week ago and I have not heard a word from them. The first one was sent almost 2 weeks ago now. I'm not a happy camper about this!

Susan:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.