Collage Video Will Return?

Clare, I have no idea. Sometimes businesses look at their numbers and think closing would be best and after selling out all their stock in record time they get loans and start all over again. I was hoping for something like this because they have such great reviews and their rating system for exercise videos was the best. I guess we'll have to see what they got up their sleeve this time around.

Well, here's a post from their Facebook page:

"Collage Video: You never know what the future holds. Keep checking back for more information.
Like · Reply · 2 · 10 hours ago"

:cool:

Just saw this posted on Collage's site:

We’ll be back and running at full speed very soon. We’ll be on a new web host with a faster store platform, but will still have the great features you’ve come to love, as well as the top-notch customer service you’ve come to expect, from Collage Video. Not to mention an even wider selection of terrific fitness DVDs and associated products.

Interesting!

Amanda

Hmmmm....that is odd. I wonder if maybe they're going to an all digital format? That would make sense. But then why a Going Out of Business sale?

Nan

I'm kind of feeling a little scammed too.....unless....they decided to close, had an incredible response AND SALE then changed their minds because they realized how much we love them...???

At any rate, I got some great new wkouts at low, low prices and I am one of those people they really relies on the reviews. Plus I was made aware of the "Total fitness" dvd's.

Very interesting development!!!

Awhile ago they shut down their coming soon site and announced that they were under new management and that the site would return in the Spring. Then the going out of business notice. Possibly they had a buyer or investor who then backed out and now the deal is now back on. Just speculation.

Awhile ago they shut down their coming soon site and announced that they were under new management and that the site would return in the Spring. Then the going out of business notice. Possibly they had a buyer or investor who then backed out and now the deal is now back on. Just speculation.

This would be my guess as well. Crazy things happen in the business world all the time. A buyer may have come along right after Collage Vid decided to call it quits and bought them out. Hopefully they will give their customers an explanation. Anyway, glad they are back :)

I don't really feel scammed because I got a great deal on the dvds I got, and I made the choice to buy. Even though they said they were going out a of business, but are not now, so what? I got product for my money! They probably just got bought out or financed and decided to give it another go! I am glad because they had the best site for evaluating potential new workout vids.

Whatever the reason, I'm just glad that website is back. I have really missed the reviews and ratings. They always help me so much! I wonder if they are going to start selling downloads. Hope they still will have DVDs.

I don't feel scammed at all, I'm glad that they are able to come back and continue doing what they love. The going out of business sale motivated me to get some workouts that I have been looking at but didn't buy.

Good for them :)

Collage's closing inspired me to buy from TotalFitnessDVDs. Because of the TFD discount, bonus points, and exceptional customer service, I will check with and if available, purchase from Total before any other online fitness DVD retailer. Collage will no longer be my "go to" resource, but if TFD doesn't have it, they will be my 2nd choice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.