Collage Video going out of business

silbow

Cathlete
Where do you all find fitness dvd's? I always used Collage, they are now going out of business

Thanks
Karen

Where do you all find fitness dvd's? I always used Collage, they are now going out of business

Thanks
Karen

I buy all my Cathe dvd's from Cathe.com :D I also buy some fitness dvd's through Mary at totalfitnessdvds.com. If you use 10 off, you get 10% off your order and points. I always look for the cheapest price:D Sometimes I find some good deals for fitness dvd's on amazon. I will miss CV too.
http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/12.htm

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
You could also try advancedworkouts.com or ebay. Unortunately they don't have the great reviews that Collage did.:(

I just got an email saying that my spending spree DVDs (when they announced they were going out of business) have been shipped -- YIPPEE.

I compared some prices between the totalfitness and advanced websites and advanced were consistently lower. Is that typical or are they having a sale? They both have newsletter like Collage used to. I HATE that Collage is out of business. I already miss them!

Hey exercise lover.....I usually try to get the best price too, but watch the shipping fees! The return policy is also important. Advanced doesn't always have the selection either. Best to shop around.

I am surprisingly bummed about Collage!!! I can't get over it! I bought a BUNCH, a few days later I got an e mail but saw that not everything was going to ship, simply because they sold out.

Now I'm obsessing.....I must get those dvd's that sold out!

Reviews are equally important. I always trusted the collage reviews! So sad:(

Tic93, do you mean you bought and paid for DVDs that they didn't have? They sold them more than once or something? I'd be bummed too. Are you getting any that you wanted?

I agree with you that shipping costs certainly matter. I really miss the reviews and the staff favorites and all the things that made Collage such a great company. I guess I'm just trying to make the best by looking at the other two. I always look at Ebay and Amazon too. It's going to be an adjustment. . .

Just in case someone didn't hear about this, I was reminded about this site by someone over at VF. The website archives a website and will therefore let you look at the breakdowns and read the reviews on most of the workouts at collagevideo. A little buggy maybe but better than nothing.

Exercise, Workout and Fitness videos & DVDs

I agree, a huge adjustment!! What happened was.....I placed my order and waited. My Collage "account" showed my order, but the next day it had little notations such as "back ordered, will not ship until 01/01/1900", (not a typo), another said "will ship on 07/01/2014". I kept checking my paypal account too. Sure enough, I was refunded a certain amount. When I did the math, subtracting the "back ordered" items....my heart sank.

As I said, I'm now obsessed with getting those items that were not available. I guess that Collage just got bombarded with orders and the computer system couldn't keep up with what was available and what wasn't. I don't blame them. I still have some great workouts coming my way!!

To be honest, I'm probably being greedy!! I have many awesome workouts already. It's simply because I'm being told "you can't have this", that now I REALLY, REALY have to have it.:eek:

I buy all my Cathe dvd's from Cathe.com :D I also buy some fitness dvd's through Mary at totalfitnessdvds.com. If you use 10 off, you get 10% off your order and points. I always look for the cheapest price:D Sometimes I find some good deals for fitness dvd's on amazon. I will miss CV too.
Weekly Specials

Hope this helps!

Thanks for posting this. I just placed my first order with totalfitnessdvds. The coupon worked and I got free shipping as well.:eek: I missed out on two dvds I wanted to get from Collage, but I saw them there and got them. I already have a rotation planned and I hope the DVDs give me a decent challenge. My body is wanting and needing new workouts. With those two I got, my Cathe collection, and my Beachbody collection I will be busy until Cathe comes up with something new.:cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. I just placed my first order with totalfitnessdvds. The coupon worked and I got free shipping as well.:eek: I missed out on two dvds I wanted to get from Collage, but I saw them there and got them. I already have a rotation planned and I hope the DVDs give me a decent challenge. My body is wanting and needing new workouts. With those two I got, my Cathe collection, and my Beachbody collection I will be busy until Cathe comes up with something new.:cool:

Glad I could help and the coupon worked:D Remember everytime you place an order use the 10off coupon;) I got my order from Collage today, didn't get Amy Bento KB and 10 Min So Pilates workout! Oh well! Have fun with your new workouts:D

Take care,
Belinda

I agree, a huge adjustment!! What happened was.....I placed my order and waited. My Collage "account" showed my order, but the next day it had little notations such as "back ordered, will not ship until 01/01/1900", (not a typo), another said "will ship on 07/01/2014". I kept checking my paypal account too. Sure enough, I was refunded a certain amount. When I did the math, subtracting the "back ordered" items....my heart sank.

As I said, I'm now obsessed with getting those items that were not available. I guess that Collage just got bombarded with orders and the computer system couldn't keep up with what was available and what wasn't. I don't blame them. I still have some great workouts coming my way!!

To be honest, I'm probably being greedy!! I have many awesome workouts already. It's simply because I'm being told "you can't have this", that now I REALLY, REALY have to have it.:eek:

Sorry, you didn't get some of your order. College sold out I think in less than 24 hours. Mary is having a big sale soon, who knows maybe you can find those dvd's? Have fun with your new workouts.

Thank you Baynergirl for the coupon info. I signed up already for newsletters at total fitness. I'm waiting for my Collage order then I'll see if I can get the other dvd's for a good price somewhere. Its not crucial but......I had in my head that I would get them. Know what I mean?

The 3 I'm interested in are Michelle Dozois Peak 10 cardio interval burn remix ( I have her other Peak 10 wkouts and they are killer!), Patrick Goudeau Body weight blast and Cathe STS total body. But like I said, I can wait.......for a lil bit:eek:

Like many of you I had no idea that everything would sell out so quickly b/c when 'i went back the next day everything I had was gone. Hopefully my whole order will be in the mail tomorrow, I didn't get any notification if something was not in stock.

I wanted some of the KCM workouts (which I had in my cart on day one) so I will just instead from Total Fitness, not a rush that will be my alternative.

Thank you Baynergirl for the coupon info. I signed up already for newsletters at total fitness. I'm waiting for my Collage order then I'll see if I can get the other dvd's for a good price somewhere. Its not crucial but......I had in my head that I would get them. Know what I mean?

The 3 I'm interested in are Michelle Dozois Peak 10 cardio interval burn remix ( I have her other Peak 10 wkouts and they are killer!), Patrick Goudeau Body weight blast and Cathe STS total body. But like I said, I can wait.......for a lil bit:eek:

Glad I could help! I like Michelle D. but I can't do any high impact since last year, I had her dvd in my cart. But didn't get it, lol. Like I said, Mary should have a sale coming up next month;) She has some amazing deals twice a year. She also has daily and weekly deals. Sometimes she gives out FREE workout dvd's. All do pay is S&H:D When I see it, I will posted here;)Don't forget amazon, great prices! Groupon is selling lots of workout dvd's .Lately I see a lot of Beachbody products on there. Have fun with your workouts! Mine come yesterday, I was sad that was my last order from CV:(

Last edited:
I just have to comment about how impressed I am with Mary and her site. Yesterday, I placed an order and forgot to include a DVD (the one I actually logged into her site to order, I got excited about discovering a different workout. I digress...). In any event, I ordered the forgotten DVD, sent a request for her to combine the orders in the same shipment. Not only did she accommodate my request, she sent me a nice email, giving me a head's up about. it. These days, you really don't find that sort of excellent customer service, so you can bet I'll be back to purchase more.

In addition, the site has a big selection of DVDs, and the clips are great. Best of all are the bonus points. I've already accumulated enough to a few bucks on my next order.

I just have to comment about how impressed I am with Mary and her site. Yesterday, I placed an order and forgot to include a DVD (the one I actually logged into her site to order, I got excited about discovering a different workout. I digress...). In any event, I ordered the forgotten DVD, sent a request for her to combine the orders in the same shipment. Not only did she accommodate my request, she sent me a nice email, giving me a head's up about. it. These days, you really don't find that sort of excellent customer service, so you can bet I'll be back to purchase more.

In addition, the site has a big selection of DVDs, and the clips are great. Best of all are the bonus points. I've already accumulated enough to a few bucks on my next order.

Wait! Hold on a second. I was just checking the best sellers on totalfitnessdvds and saw Tonique Addicted to Movement in there. Wowwee! That looks awesome. Did a search for all Tonique workouts on Amazon and the workouts are top rated. I have never heard of Tonique, yep I'm usually late to the party hehehe, but I like when my instructors use every part of the body and every angle that's humanly possible to reach. I think that the time I spend working out should be used to its maximum. It's a shame my order already shipped or I would've added it to my two DVDs yesterday. :eek:. This is on my wishlist now. I don't know which workout you discovered, but I just discovered Tonique, and it is very attractive. :p. Ahhh I might just as well order it. I'll think about it.

Just got an e-mail from Collage saying my order had shipped, but I'm also getting a partial refund. Looks like I only scored 3 of the 5 workouts I ordered, but the website doesn't show which ones I will be getting. Bummer! :-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.