Collage Video

I sent them an e-mail a while ago and their response was that they were hoping to be up and running by the end of May. I'm getting anxious!

That would be amazing if they reopened again. Where did you all get the news? And why did they close in the first place if they're now reopening again? Curious. :)

On FB, Amy Bento announced that Collage was continuing because the company through which she sells her DVDs, Bayview Entertainment, bought out the failing company and can now re-launch it. Makes no sense to re-name it because Collage was already so well known. But I expect there will be changes to the administration of the company, rules, regulations of sale and who knows what else.

Clare

I have really missed Collage. Hopefully, it will be as good as it was. Let's hope. . .

I agree!! What I miss the most are the reviews! In the age of buying things online, I have found honest reviews crucial to my decision making. Not just with workouts......sneakers, shoes, books, electronics etc.

Hope they come back as planned.......and add a nice sale for the re-opening!!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.