Clean Eating Magazine

NY25

Cathlete
So - I just received my first issue of Clean Eating. I LOVE IT!!!
The recipes look amazing - I was getting hungry just paging through it. I also love that in addition to the expected nutritional breakdowns, they include average price per serving and price for entire recipe. Plus they have cut-out shopping lists for the ingredients. The articles look great, too. And not too much advertising - especially of supplements and junk. (except Tosca who is all over the magazine). I'm looking forward to "digging in" to this magazine. Totally worth the very low subscription price!

i subscribed to this magazine as well. i can't wait to get the first issue. i eagerly wait for the mail everyday!

I subscribed to this on a whim and received the first issue yesterday. I am not sure what I was expecting, but I am totally impressed. Such yummy recipes and meal plans. I just glanced through it last night and didn't have much time, but everything looks so good. I think this is exactly the inspiration that I needed to get myself back on the good eating wagon. We'll have to report how the recipes are once we try them. For some reason, the tuna wrap is sticking out in my mind!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.