Circuit Max--is it just me?

LauraMax

Cathlete
I'm getting ready to order my 3rd CM DVD. I don't know what it is about that workout that keeps ruining the DVD. It is so frustrating to be 20 minutes into a workout & have to bail due to "technical difficulties!" x(

I've had problems with BC/ME and it was actually the Sony dvd player that was the issue. I'm having the same problems again on the replacement player--don't you hate Costco sometimes??

Anyway, have you tried the disc on another dvd player or a computer to see if maybe it's not the dvd but the equipment? You may have already tried this so sorry if I'm stating the obvious. Good luck!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Yes--this is the 2nd DVD player it doesn't work with. And every other DVD works just fine. Just one of life's little mysteries I guess. x(

Kate, you'll love this workout! It's my 2nd favorite circuit DVD next to Drill Max. It kicks butt. :)

LauraMax, I just viewed CM again the other day and I love this workout, I have it on VHS. I can see why you are ordering it again, it’s awesome. I have KPC + L&G DVD and it does not play on my DVD in my workout room, I was pretty pissed about it, I even got a replacement and it still didn’t play. Strange tho, it'll play in my bedroom ARGH...... But, I got smart and made a copy of KPC and now it plays just fine. Enjoy CM it is a great workout :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.