Chin-Up Check-In Wed 4.5

Soosan

Cathlete
Good morning! I'm not doing any until Friday but have started this for those who are doing them today.:)

Just dropping in to say 'morning!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day. :D :D Full of chinups of course }( }(

Catherine

Aren't y'all sweet...not doing them but wishing everyone else well in doing them.

I'm not doing them either today! I'm still sore from Monday. Back at 'em on Friday.

>Aren't y'all sweet...not doing them but wishing everyone else
>well in doing them.
>
>I'm not doing them either today! I'm still sore from Monday.
>Back at 'em on Friday.

Hey, I never said I wasn't doing them today!! I'm not really, but,... I did do 2 this morning (unassisted) before I did my workout - shoulders and arms P90X. Man am I sore!! :eek: But it is so worth it!! I am really seeing muscle definition in my back that I have never seen. Arms and shoulders aint' lookin to shabby either.

Melody, I don't blame you take a rest from it if you're sore. I see gains in strength after taking a rest sometimes. I think I'll be joining ya'll on Friday with legs and back.

Catherine

ETA: BTW that 2nd one today was a smiggin easier than it has been. That's a good sign eh??

I played around with them today but will work harder on them tomorrow.

Do you think hand stands will help master these??????

Joanne

I played around with them today but will work harder on them tomorrow.

Do you think hand stands will help master these??????

Joanne

>I played around with them today but will work harder on them
>tomorrow.
>
>Do you think hand stands will help master these??????
>
>Joanne

Maybe handstand pushups }( }( }( Honestly I don't know. I guess they would. But I still think the best way to do them is to go thru the motions. Whether it's doing negatives or assisted ones.

BTW I did two more this afternoon, just cause I could. Practice makes perfect ya know:D

Catherine

>tomorrow.
>
>
>Joanne

Maybe handstand pushups }( }( }( Honestly I don't know. I guess they would. But I still think the best way to do them is to go thru the motions. Whether it's doing negatives or assisted ones.

BTW I did two more this afternoon, just cause I could. Practice makes perfect ya know:D

Catherine

>tomorrow.
>
>
>Joanne

I agree with Catherine that the best way to master these would be to do them, but I'd add to keep up with your weight lifting. I bet HB might have some advice.

>tomorrow.
>
>
>Joanne

I agree with Catherine that the best way to master these would be to do them, but I'd add to keep up with your weight lifting. I bet HB might have some advice.

>BTW I did two more this afternoon, just cause I could.
>Practice makes perfect ya know:D
>
>Catherine

You go girl!!!:)

>BTW I did two more this afternoon, just cause I could.
>Practice makes perfect ya know:D
>
>Catherine

You go girl!!!:)

>well in doing them.
>
>Back at 'em on Friday.

Maybe we should start a check-in for those not doing them.}(

>well in doing them.
>
>Back at 'em on Friday.

Maybe we should start a check-in for those not doing them.}(

Hi everyone. No chinups yet and I'm not sure about tonight. My dh just got back from Mexico and I haven't seen him in 13 days, so we may just spend some time together this evening. Does that count for cardio perhaps??? Nevermind..I'm sure that depends on many factors. (couldn't decide on a smiley guy for that one!!)

I just want to add that I feel better knowing that DebbieH is in Florida so she cannot try to start this thread up as I know how it upsets Sooooooooooooosan. :p :p :p I'd like to add that when I was in Florida 2 years ago, I made it a point of stopping at the public library 4 times in order to check in with my Cathe buddies. I'm sure Debbie will do the same :p :p :p :p

I promise to do chinups first thing in the morning!!!

Catherine...you are just pumping them out now!!! Hey where's HB. Soosan...good to listen to your body and get over that soreness. Being sore is indicative of muscle GROWTH!! How are your elbows doing??

Briee

Hi everyone. No chinups yet and I'm not sure about tonight. My dh just got back from Mexico and I haven't seen him in 13 days, so we may just spend some time together this evening. Does that count for cardio perhaps??? Nevermind..I'm sure that depends on many factors. (couldn't decide on a smiley guy for that one!!)

I just want to add that I feel better knowing that DebbieH is in Florida so she cannot try to start this thread up as I know how it upsets Sooooooooooooosan. :p :p :p I'd like to add that when I was in Florida 2 years ago, I made it a point of stopping at the public library 4 times in order to check in with my Cathe buddies. I'm sure Debbie will do the same :p :p :p :p

I promise to do chinups first thing in the morning!!!

Catherine...you are just pumping them out now!!! Hey where's HB. Soosan...good to listen to your body and get over that soreness. Being sore is indicative of muscle GROWTH!! How are your elbows doing??

Briee

>well in doing them.
>
>Back at 'em on Friday.

Maybe we should start a check-in for those not doing them.

Sooooooooooooosan

Now this I could do with no problem. It's lower body Thursday and back to upper on Friday. But I'll be checking on you gals.:)

>well in doing them.
>
>Back at 'em on Friday.

Maybe we should start a check-in for those not doing them.

Sooooooooooooosan

Now this I could do with no problem. It's lower body Thursday and back to upper on Friday. But I'll be checking on you gals.:)

Chinups for Wednesday, 4, 5, 4, 5, 6, 6, No other workout attached...just chinups! NOW I'M GOING TO SPEND TIME WITH DH.

Have a good night ladies!!

AND NO Sooooooooooooosan...you may not start a "women who did not do chinups" thread. That would be as pathetic as "women who do not eat donuts thread". :p :p :p :p ;) Who could imagine.

Briee

Chinups for Wednesday, 4, 5, 4, 5, 6, 6, No other workout attached...just chinups! NOW I'M GOING TO SPEND TIME WITH DH.

Have a good night ladies!!

AND NO Sooooooooooooosan...you may not start a "women who did not do chinups" thread. That would be as pathetic as "women who do not eat donuts thread". :p :p :p :p ;) Who could imagine.

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.