CEU's?

weston1156

I have not seen anything on Cathe's website regarding the ability to earn CEU's. I am a fitness instructor and I love Cathe's style. Does anyone know if it is possible to earn CEU's at any of her "trainings"

I'm pretty sure the answer is no. I am ACE-certified and am also working on CEU's right now. From what I've read Cathe is ACE-certified...you could contact ACE or whatever cert/credential you have and see if they would allow it...problem is CEU's usually require you to have the whole outline/content of the program submitted and reviewed and accepted by the governing body that certifies you and I'm sure this is not an easy process to qualify.

I'm ACE certified as well and recall a mention years ago that she does not offer CEUs. Bummer! ;)

I'm ACSM certified, and I would love to earn CEU's through Cathe too. I consider her my mentor when it comes to fitness anyway. I'm looking at going to San Diego Nov 5-8 for the ACE Fitness Symposium if anyone wants to meet me out there and earn some CEU's!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.