Cathe Live versus full on demand

Pippadog1

Cathlete
Hi

I'm not sure if I've put this on the correct board. But I have the Cathe live subscription of just the live classes, as I have all her dvds and also I've preordered her new ones. Anyway just thinking is there any advantage to me having the full subscription as I workout at home. I don't use a mobile and all my workouts are done via the dvd on the tv. I enjoy doing cathes live class every week on my laptop and to be honest apart from yoga streaming all my workouts tend to be cathe workouts.

Would I be at any advantage having the full $19 a month subscription?

Thanks

Laura

Hi Laura,

I'm in the same boat.
I just ordered Cathe Live last month.
I have all the DVDs, don't have a mobile, work out at home, and have only Cathe DVDs and dozens of Spinning/Spinervals DVDs.

At this stage, I am happy with the monthly Cathe Live only. It works for my lifestyle and technology owned.

And the extra $10/month I'm saving is more than enough to cover the cost of Cathe Pre-Sales for the newest DVDs.

I plan to only get Cathe Live as I have plenty of the DVD's that I don't need to spend the extra $10 for the On Demand service. Like Bonjonbart said the extra $10 I save will more than pay for new releases.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.