Cathe Live suggestion

I find it difficult to follow Cathe (especially with today's IMAX class, with slightly difficult choreography) when the camera pans to the people in the class. Bless their hearts for being a part of cathe live, but sometimes when Cathe is cueing, especially when introducing a change or something new, they trip up a bit, just like me at home. But it doesn't help at all to watch them trip up, when I could rather be watching Cathe seamlessly. I think it would help sooooooo much to just keep the camera on Cathe. I really don't see a need to get a close up on the guests. Thanks!

I'm just the opposite. I love looking at the class. Members that come every week, new faces, I love it. I feel I'm just part of the class. I thought I heard that Cathe will be coming out with One on One classes, eventually.

Today's Cathe Live Broadcast

I find it difficult to follow Cathe (especially with today's IMAX class, with slightly difficult choreography) when the camera pans to the people in the class. Bless their hearts for being a part of cathe live, but sometimes when Cathe is cueing, especially when introducing a change or something new, they trip up a bit, just like me at home. But it doesn't help at all to watch them trip up, when I could rather be watching Cathe seamlessly. I think it would help sooooooo much to just keep the camera on Cathe. I really don't see a need to get a close up on the guests. Thanks!

We pretty much did stay on Cathe during today's broadcast. I would say the camera that was on Cathe was on at least 90% of the time as we knew the class members are not very familiar with step. Still you need to have some variety with camera shots to keep the broadcast more interesting and motivating. In most cases when we did switch camera angles it was during a blast or something less tricky.

I totally agree!...lol Bless their hearts, I actually wish I was there with them! But I too noticed that the camera will stay on the class as Cathe is changing cues and it does trip me up. I did Lean and Mean legs the other day and there were a few times the camera did not stay on her when she was cueing or changing to another move which she does quickly in this one.

Trust me...I'm LOVING Cathe Live and even if the camera stays on the class I will keep on going!

I also like seeing the class. I like to see how everyone else adapts some of Cathe's moves to fit them and their fitness level.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.