Cathe Customer Service

seakix

Cathe,

I just wanted to make a comment about the service I recently received from Nancy, one of your customer service reps.

I had a problem with the IMAX2 DVD and sent an e-mail to customer service. I was surprised at a couple of things - #1) response time - it was immediate! #2) level of service - Nancy handeled everything with excellence. She followed up with me and made me feel like I was the only customer she was servicing (which I know can not be true, as I'm sure she is working with many others as well).

In a world where everything is becoming more automated and less personal, it was nice to experience something that made me feel like I was important and my concern would be addressed.

I wanted to post this because it seems people often waste no time in complaining, but rarely take the time to praise the good. Unfortunately, I have been known to do a bit more complaining, in my past, and wanted to change that by taking the time to give praise when praise is due.

So, thank you and Nancy for the wonderful service I received. I was so astounded by it, I didn't mind that I even had a problem :)

Thanks again,
Cheryl :+

Cheryl, I had a similar experience with Cathe's customer service. Nancy took care of my problem immediately to my complete satisfaction.

You should post this in the Ask Cathe forum where she will be more likely to see it :)

thanks Michelle, I will...I wasn't sure where to post this - haha!! I'm off to the Ask Cathe forum now!

Glad to hear all of you had a wonderful experience too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.