cathe circuit dvds

msperkey

Cathlete
i read Cathes email today and she discussed the benefits of circuit training...she mentioned Xtrain All out Low impact & Cardio Supersets...i know that Drill max is circuit....what are some of her newer ones? how is muscle max, afterburn, athletic training, supercuts, crossfire classified? what are some other newer circuit workouts she has?
thanks in advance

Personally, I classify anything that combines cardio and lighter weights as circuit style. So yes, I consider Athletic Training, Afterburn, TTM & CF to all be circuit style workouts as well as XTrain Supercuts. Some older ones that come to mind are Cardio & Weights, scrambled premix from BM2, and Drill Max.

Circuit style workouts are my absolute favorite and seem to be what my body responds to the best.

Lisa

Last edited:
Cardio Core Circuit, Drill Max, Circuit Max, High Step Training Advanced, Boot Camp (from Intensity Series), Supercuts ( from Xtrain), Low Impact Circuit (green cover, same series release as Butts & Guts).

Other instructors whose circuit workuts are worth checking out: Mike Donavanik, Toby Massenburg, Paul Katami.

Clare

Last edited:
Cathe circuit

Cathe has produced tons of circuit!:D:D;)

Muscle Max is a pure weight lifting program mainly with the use of Barbell.

Other cathe circuits are: slide and glide, High step challenge, cardio superset, cardio and weight from IMAX2 etc...

circuit IMO consist of cardio, light weight and high rep at fast pace with literally no time to rest.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.