Cardio Fusion Question

jodijodi

Cathlete
I already posted this in the DVD forum, but I thought more people might see it here, so here it is again....

My dad has offered to get me a Cathe DVD for my birthday (How nice of him!) and I'm considering Cardio Fusion. I already own all of the workouts that it contains, so I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting on its own. Can anyone give me a breakdown of what's in each of the workouts, including the premixes? Like I said, I have the other workouts, so if you just refer to them as LIC Blast 1, BM2 Combo 2, etc, I will know what you mean.

Thanks in advance!

Jodi

Jodi, I don't have the composition of Cardio Fusion exact in my head, and I haven't done any of the premixes, so I can't help you there. I think the core workout is: Body Max 2 warm-up and step combo #1; LIC combo ???; Body Max power circuits without the barbell / dumbbell cycles; and then all 6 Drill Max cardio segments include the squat thrusts after the football runs in cycle #6. No resistance circuits.

However, much as I like CF, for your purposes I'd suggest this: if there is another Cathe DVD you've had your eye on that is NOT a compilation DVD like CF, get that. If you have all of the discs that go into CF you can make the CF workout very easily.

JMHO -

A-Jock

Thanks A-Jock, that helps a lot. Whoa, that sounds rough...I think I'd fall over after attempting it! Thanks for the info!

Hi Jodi,
I use CF quite a bit. The breakdown is:

BM2 Warmup
BM2 Bonus Cardio (All 3 step combos combined)
LIC Bonus Cardio
BM2 Power Circuits (no weights)
All six Drill Max Drills
BM2 Stretch

It's a little over an hour (maybe 70 minutes?) and I just LOVE it. It gets ya good!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.