CARDIO COACH July 4th sale!!!

Janis

Cathlete
Hey - I was over at Coach Sean's website buying vol 7 & 8 -thought I would let everyone know he is having a sale.

http://www.cardiocoach.net/

20% Off - Add any two workouts and save up to $5.98
25% Off - Add any three workouts and save up to $11.21
30% Off - Add any four workouts and save up to $17.94
35% Off - Add any five workouts and save up to $26.16
40% Off - Add any six workouts and save up to $35.88
45% Off - Add any seven workouts and save up to $47.00
50% Off - Add any eight workouts or more and save up to $107

Offer Good through July 12th

:D

Hmm, more money to be spent. I think I need the instrumental versions of each workout. Thanks Janis for the heads up.

If only Vol 9, 10, 11,......were available.

Janis,
Thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone here have his PUMP workout? If so, how do you like it?

Thanks,
Lisa

Bummer! I just bought my first one a couple of days ago! Should have waited . . .

Still haven't tried it yet. That's on my agenda for tomorrow!

Tricia

Bummer! I just bought my first one a couple of days ago! Should have waited . . .

Tricia

Tricia - we all know you will love it! Jump on the sale and get more! Where's Michelle? She'll convince ya!

Carrie

Lisa - I have PUMP. It is ok. This is not even fair for me to say b/c I only did it for one week on vacation with bands. I mean - it is Coach Sean so OF COURSE it is good :) If he didn't have the other workouts, I think this one would seem more exciting. Just the pace is so different and it is hard to "come down" from the high of one of his workouts and compare a weight workout to those. I am glad to have it but don't ever think to reach for it. Now I am going to have to do that!

Oh, God, no! I'm slated to pick up two more Cathe dvds this weekend! My DH'll kill me if I spend any more! Yikes! Besides, need to save a little for his birthday in August!

Tricia

Get him some Cardio Coaches ;)
Bwahahahahaaaaaa!!! I was just going to suggest that!!! :p :D

I bought the CD set that had the instrumental versions of Volumes 1 - 5 a few months ago so I was thrilled to be able to get the rest of them!!! I just finished downloading. :D

I have PUMP and I like it a lot. I really like to make custom playlists by alternating cardio challenges with PUMP circuits. Now THAT'S crazy fun!!!! :eek: :D And like Shana said, it's a great travel workout!

Last edited:
Tami & Michele:

Too funny! I would, but he's such a runner - plain 'ole, ordinary running! I'm hoping to convince him to do STS with me when he gets it for my birthday, but I doubt it. He'll use the excuse that he gets up too early for work and is too tired after work, blah, blah, blah. Maybe he'll change his mind when after my first rotation I can kick his butt! Ha, ha!

Anyway, CC is on sale until the 12th, maybe I can sneak in one or two more by then. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow!

Tricia

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did my first CC last week and loved it. Intended to download the others, just haven't gotten around to it. For once my procrastination pays off.:D:D:D:D:D

Tricia, have fun tomorrow!! I can't wait to hear what you think of CC. :D

Lori, I'm glad you enjoyed the workout! But then, I figured you would. ;) :D

i have volume's 1-6...what are 7 & 8 like? I did V6 a couple of days ago and it just about killed me:confused:

I Love CC:D and Coach Sean is so sweet!;)

i have volume's 1-6...what are 7 & 8 like? I did V6 a couple of days ago and it just about killed me:confused:

I was scared of 7 because it's the longest I believe. But it is my favorite.
It goes by so fast and the music is great. From the website:

Challenge 1 - (4) 3:00 level 3 treks (fast hill) | 3:00 recovery @ level 2 between each
Challenge 2 - (10) 1:00 level 3 intervals (alternate hill/sprint) | :30 recovery
Challenge 3 - 4:00 level 3 trek

There is a stretch at the end followed by meditation.

Amelia,

IMHO, Volume 7 is a MUST HAVE. That and Volume 4 are my most used volumes. Jump on the sale and get both! You can always shorten them if the hour is too long.

Carrie

Tricia

Go ahead and do it and then you can buy the rest while they are still on sale! I have 1-5 and 8, I'm going to get 6 and 7 - and maybe PUMP - during this sale. I wish I had just gotten them ALL when he had the previous sale.

Lisa

Amelia, I agree with Tami and Carrie -- Volume 7 is a MUST HAVE! Volume 8 is really great, too! They're both very hard, but you don't have to do them all the way through. They both have long challenges and you can easily get a GREAT workout by doing the warm-up, 1 long challenge, and the cool down, and gradually work up to doing the whole thing ;). Volume 7 has a faster tempo than most and and the music ROCKS!!! Volume 8 is one giant hill climb and it will kick your butt! I love this one on the elliptical!! :eek: :D

Amelia, I agree with Tami and Carrie -- Volume 7 is a MUST HAVE! Volume 8 is really great, too! They're both very hard, but you don't have to do them all the way through. They both have long challenges and you can easily get a GREAT workout by doing the warm-up, 1 long challenge, and the cool down, and gradually work up to doing the whole thing ;). Volume 7 has a faster tempo than most and and the music ROCKS!!! Volume 8 is one giant hill climb and it will kick your butt! I love this one on the elliptical!! :eek: :D

I'm working my way through them now, sometimes going back and doing the earlier ones before I move on. I've made it through #5. Now I'm anxious to get to #7.

Nancy,

It appears your next CC workout will be V6!!!? I just did V6 this morning (my 1st CC purchase and my favorite :p) and it is soooo awesome. You will love it -- Coach Sean is very talkative and encouraging in this one!!! But they are all so lovable :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.