Cardio Coach 1& 2 revised

beth6395

Cathlete
My seller on Ebay has a couple Cardio Coaches brand new. She has #1 original what is the difference between the original and the revised?
beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

The difference between the original and revised versions of volumes 1 and 2 is the music. Jeff Order provided the music in the original versions, and Todd Washburn composed the music for the revised, as well as for Vols 3 through 7. I'm not sure why he reissued Vols 1 & 2 with new music.

ETA that no CC collection would be complete without ALL versions :p :7

The original 1 has two challenges (six sprints and then three hill climbs). The revised 1 has three challenges (six hill climbs, three sprints, and a long/fast paced hill climb). You can get the specifics on the CC site. And of course, the music is different in the revised 1 and 2. Volume 1 and 2 revised has music by Todd Washburn instead of the other dude who did the original 1 and 2 (can't remember his name). I think the revised 2 is the same as far as challenges go in the original 2, just different music.

Beth, just echoing what everyone else said. Honestly, I find these two workouts to be so totally different from the original 1 & 2 that I don't quite understand why they weren't simply called by new volume numbers (e.g., Volumes 8 & 9).

Then again, I don't quite "get" why Volume 6 with Coach Sean wasn't just called Volume 7.

When you count up all the versions, there are actually 11 CC volumes now -- Volumes 1 - 7 original, Volume 6 Coach Sean version, Press Play, and Volumes 1 & 2 revised. Buy them all, that's what I say! :)

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

>Hmmm, I have both versions of #2 and they are completely
>different. Workout and music. I like the revised one
>better.

I did purchase the revised now that you have chimed in that they are different maybe I will get them anyway. My seller has sold them to me for $9.99 each with free shipping brand new shrink wrapped. How exciting is that? The website they are selling them for $16 or$ 18 and up.

So I have 1 revised, 5 & 6 and 3 from another seller I am so excited.

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.