Calling fellow sweaty pals...

Reese777

Cathlete
Hello folks,

How many of you have noticed that they sweat more in every day situations now, than they ever did before they worked out regularly? Am I nuts? I walk up a flight of stairs and I feel like I need a shower.

Yuck! x(

No worries, fellow sweater. I'm a sweaty beast. I can literally wring out my shirt when I'm done working out--it's nasty. Just stock up on deoderant! (I always have one in my purse!) haha.

Allison
1.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Not me. I work out like a crazy machine and have found that now my blood pressure is soooo low it is almost not right. Also, I am a freezing ice cube no matter what the temp is outside! But then again, I never said I was normal.
Clarissa :)

>Not me. I work out like a crazy machine and have found that
>now my blood pressure is soooo low it is almost not right.
>Also, I am a freezing ice cube no matter what the temp is
>outside! But then again, I never said I was normal.
>Clarissa :)

Clarissa,
What is your body fat like? It sounds like you may not have enough body fat to keep you warm and sweating...
I used to be severely underweight and was always frozen.

Allison
1.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Oh I am not underweight! Lol! I am 5'6" and about 135. I am very solid. I am not sure why my blood pressure is like that - Dr has never addressed it. Body fat is about 15-17% I think give or take. My BP is roughly 87/49! Yes, that's what I said! I am still alive...
Clarissa :)

I read somewhere that the better shape that you are in, the more efficient it is at cooling you, too. So the better your physical condition, the more/faster you will sweat! That is good news, right?:) :)
Jenn

Add me to the list that sweats like crazy!

When I first started working out years ago I never sweat but now, even doing an "easy" workout I sweat and just doing normal daily activities I sweat WAY more than I used too... x(

Hey Sweaty pals!!! I workout early in the morning, trouble is if I don't get my workout in and go straight to work, as soon as I exert myself my body thinks 'OK, here she goes again time to SWEAT!' and the glands get going over time...not good, 'cause then I just don't feel fresh.x( Ah well....watcha gonna do, nice to know I'm not alone gettin' down with my sweaty self:)

Take Care
Laurie

YEah, I read that too - so I keep deoderant with me at work. I like to walk the stairs on my breaks for a wake up/exercise, so I stuff tissues or napkins in my pits until I'm done. Crazy huh? haha!

Yeah, I hear you. I usually work out in my workout bra and shorts...but I'm soaked by the time I'm done. I use it as a motivator for my daughter some times though. I tell her I'm going to give her a sweaty hug if she doesn't do xyz. Quite effective! haha!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.