BUFF BADGERS Thur 3/30

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Beautiful spring morning isn't it!:D Today will be HSTA.

Texas Roadhouse was very delicious last night! :9 And of course Gus was there in all his glory. He wasn't our waiter, but you could hear him. My DH even had to smile when he heard him holler. Then he said that must be Gus. We heard him the very first time we went to this place.

DD is a long distance runner for track. Who would have guessed with the long legs that she has. She said there where only 4 LD runners, and that means that she has to participate in all meets. Guess the swimming she did help her with this.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Ladies!
Laurie: Glad you had a good time last night! Hope your DD enjoys track. I ran in high school and that's what started my love of it!:)

Today I ran/walked the dog and after work will be strength training. I bought a pedometer to wear while I work and I average 4-5 miles in the short time I am there! On my feet the whole time.

Have you noticed people seem to be in a better mood? I noticed more smiles and laughter the past few days. What a nice change!

Stay strong- Susan

Good morning,

I hope it stays nice today. I'm planning to run during lunch. I'm not giving myself an option: I have to run home to get my car so I can drive to class after work!

I have a trigonometry exam tonight that I am dreading. We're in a section that really doesn't click for me so I'm doubtful that I will do well. Up until this point I've had a B in the class; I don't think I'll be able to maintain that.

I'm ready for the weekend.

Take care,

Ellen

Hi BBs,
Not much exercise this week - just one kickboxing. Recovering from the last of the root canal. Pain is pretty much gone although still can't sleep on that side but just feeling very tired. Confused???

Laurie - funny to hear that Gus is still at Texas Roadhouse and standing out! Maybe we should plan another Waukesha County BB get together?

Ellen - I can't even imagine taking Trig. College Algebra was enough for me but DH majored in math. Have a good run. Enjoy the weather and fresh air.

Has Jill been around???

Happy that Spring is finally here. Still trying to decide on the landscape. And Landscape/nursery recomendations (good or bad) for those that live in the area???

Today is Cathe's other MD appt so maybe we wiill have an update soon.

Hi Marie,

Sorry to hear about the problem with you tooth. Bummer not being able to sleep.

No Jill hasn't been around this week. She is probably really busy.

It seems like Gus is always there when I decide to go to that resturant. But the man sure loves his job.

We used McKay Nursery for our lanscaping design. We where only required to buy a couple of trees from them for the blueprint we received. So all in all it wasn't bad. All bushes and trees we bought from them are still in great shape. I think only one bush didn't make it.

Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.