Buff Badgers Fri 12/30

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Sorry to be AOL for the last week, but we have been busy running around and I haven't been sitting down in one spot for very long. I started the Aug05 rotation on Monday. I see Sue is doing the same thing. Today is the walking lunges, jumping jack, push ups, crunches, and dips. This rotation is probably a god send for me. I haven't been eating like I should (too many goodies around) so this has kept me from getting out of control. x( I must be working my glutes pretty good, this is the one area that is sore!

This week we have gone to the Nutcracker, Chicken Little, Harry Potter, and a trip to Grandma's. More running around than what I usually do when I'm working. Today is creating the menu for our New Years Eve party.

Jill, Tell Taylor Congrats on the driving.

Have a great day and Happy New Year!

Laurie

What the heck? I KNOW I started a thread today!! I had it in capital letters and now can't find it!

Welcome back Laurie. Yay for a sore butt! It means you are working hard. :)

Hi, Laurie, Jill & other BBs!

Laurie - Sounds like you're having a fun week. How did you like Chicken Little? I fell asleep a few weeks ago when I took the kids! I don't think the movie was that bad - I was just real tired. I just finished up the walking lunges, jjs, etc. Never thought those crunches would end! }( Grrr... 400 crunches takes a long time. And my legs feel so weak now I shudder at the thought of doing Imax3 tomorrow. :eek: That will be TOUGH!

Jill - Glad you and your workout buddy had a chance to workout yesterday. You must have a huge basement cuz I can't imagine doing step with another person in my family room - it's long and narrow with the TV on one of the narrow ends.

We're off to spend our Best Buy gift cards! I want Season 6 of Sex and the City. (Guilty pleasure I know)

TTFN,
Sue

Hi Sue. :) My workout area that is matted is 12 x 12. I'm sure glad I spent the extra money to get the bigger area! Some moves are tricky, but so far we've been doing just fine. :) I also have carpet under the mats.

Have fun shopping!

Sue, I actually was surprised at how funny Chicken Little was. It was just me and my 8 year old that went. It was a cute story, and I think Gary Marshall as the Dad was a good fit.

I just finished todays mish-mosh and my legs are burning. }(

Laurie

Hi Laurie - Welcome back! What is on your menu for NYE?

Sue - Sorry to say you will probably get TJ CP before Cathe. I could handle this better if she would just explain why it is taking so long! I know she is concerned about a date becoming the date but maybe that would give her something to shoot for rather than whenever they finish. Don't you wish you had deadlines like that at work?

Jill - glad your workout buddy came over. I will be picking up the pace next week since I am just about over whatever hit me on Tuesday.

Hope all have a wonderful NYE and 2006! Maybe next year more of the BBs will return.

I thought I'd post my workout even though everyone is probably gone. My friend and I did Complete Aerobics & Weight Training, a somewhat oldish AWT workout from the Firm. I forgot it's a toughie and fun. :) I made my goal of 1,000 minutes of exercise this month. It's the first time I've made goal since August so I'm happy.

Marie I'm glad to hear you're on the mend!
Jill

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.