BSN

chefkate

Cathlete
I think I'm ready to delve into the world of protein powders. After hearing so many of you rave about the BSN Lean Dessert I think I'd like to try that one (it definetly appeals to my sweet tooth!) I went to the website I found on google but couldn't find this particular one. Can anybody help.....thanks!

Thanks Allison,
I just ordered from them!:) My local GNC doesn't carry the bsn lean dessert in stock! I got the banana nut bread flavor:)
Deanie

Jess,
What are your favorite flavors? I have only tried the cinnamon roll and I don't like it. I really prefer my shakes to be fruit based. Do you like the chocolate fudge pudding one, though? How about the whipped vanilla?--That one might be good to add to my fruit shakes....

Thanks!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Not Jess, but I'll give you my opinion;-)

I don't like the cinn. roll either, but the chocolate fudge pudding...omg, I love it! Also the chocolate coconut one and the whipped vanilla are verrrry yummy.:p

I have to say, I also tried this in my oatmeal, one word- ickkk! It was not for me.

I've tried the Cinnamon roll, Banana nut bread, and the whipped vanilla. I liked them all but the cinnamon roll is my fav!! I haven't tried it as a shake though, only in my oatmeal. The chocolate fudge pudding sounds yummy but I haven't tried it yet. I have tried the whipped vanilla as a shake and it was good. Hope that helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.