boys and guys clothing

lesliemarie

Cathlete
I see so many guys with their pants way below their under (butts) and to me that is soooo unattractive! I was wondering how anyone else feels about this look? I like men in well fitted jeans. shows off their butts better than baggy stuff that shows their butts.

hideous. What are these guys thinking?? Maybe they are jealous that women get to show cleavage. Fortunately this trend isn't too prevalent around here. Maybe with the highschool kids.

Lori

My 19yr old son wears his jeans low, so his boxer shorts show. He also wears his shoes without the laces tied up, but tucked into the side of his shoes, and a t-shirt too long with the little cuff they have, rolled up some more.

Everytime I see him - I expect him to break out into "rap".......because Im sure music videos have been the greatest influence on him and his friends.

Having said that...........ANYONE over the age of 25yrs (and thats proberly being generous) should really look hard in the mirror in the mornings. Its not cool, its not hip...............ITS SAD! and if you think woman are looking at you thinking your soooooo hot showing it off, your wrong! We are actually laughing and think you are a very sad man, showing of butt crack, who refuses to grow up.

My son would totally die, if his father dressed like him, and I would totally die going out with DH if he looked like he was wearing something that screamed "Im desperate to hang onto my youth here!"

Men in well fitting jeans and a white T, clean shaven and the hair geled back totally gets my boat rocking

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.