Body Fat Percentage

Got a new body fat analyzer..I am having so much fun with it. Took everyones stats in our family. Quite interesting to say the least.
Should I be ashamed or not, but mine is 18.5%...I was in fear it would be higher. Hubby's 26%. Son 30% and my daughter is the same as mine. I would really like to be at 15%.
Anyone else want to share theirs?
Charlotte~~

Okey Charlotte

Heres the latest General Body Fat Chart for Men and Woman

Your gonna be VERY happy with yours!

WOMAN % fat

Essential fat - 10-12%
Athletes - 14-20%
Fitrness - 21-24%
Acceptable - 25 - 31%
Obese - 32% plus

MEN % fat

Essential fat - 2-4%
Athletes - 6-13%
Fitness - 14-17%
Acceptable - 18 -25%
Obese - 25% plus

Ill have to get mine taken I think..........but do I really want to know? Hmmmm

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Well, haven't had mine measured in forever, but it was a porky 22% last year sometime when I did it hydrostatically. The evil body fat scale says anywhere from 26-29%.

Charlotte...Toastythemosty........LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your user name!! You are funny, loved the boob joke in my other thread. Clearly, you don't have much fat. I think we have opposite body types!! You are definitly ecto! Hey, there is atleast 5% in my breasts alone!!:)

I am going to take some post HC measurements and pics, just out of curiosity and trying like mad to find something to motivate me! I like talking about the workouts more than I like doing them!!HA!

Im with you Janice

Although I think the extra 15-20% is in my ass!

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Marion,

First, I love reading all your responses. You perk me up all the time! Never need any coffee.
I know the rest of the fat is in my #$%@ too, that is why I don't have rear view pics. LOL! Anyways, glad you could share the chart with me so I know where I am since this whole body fat thing is alittle knew to me (just not that serious before).

Snazzy,

I am so jealous of you...but where is your picture???? Thanks for recommending the Omron body fat analyzer. Great little handy tool.

Janice,

Great thread about the boobs..ya know I can relate! I know my fat isn't there. :D Gosh, I wish I could stay away from chocolate though!!!
Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.