Body Bar: Kickbox Circuit VHS Workout

40something

I just did this workout today and thought I would pass on to the forum my thoughts. If anyone else has this workout let me know how you liked it. I wish this guy had more!

This is an hour long kickbox toning workout...not aerobic. You use a body bar (I used a 15lb) in some creative moves. This is very much a functional fitness workout so for anyone who is enjoying the TLT's...you may want to check this one out despite it only being on vhs. The entire workout is done standing...no floor work.

Here's a Collage Video link:

http://www.collagevideo.com/cart/de...ail&Item=7592&source=google&prioritycode=RL29

Darn it! It's not linking to the exact workout. Type in Keli Roberts, this workout is listed under her although she is just one of the background exerciser's, not the lead.

Sounds interesting. Thanks for the review. :) I have quite a few of the other Body Bar workouts and enjoy them..

This was my first Body Bar workout and I really liked it...I'm checking out the other ones now! Geez...spend-spend-spend!

The day after I did this body bar workout I happened to do PLB...boy, you talk about some serious DOMS in my hamstrings the day after that? Whoa! Those kickbacks with the body bar really got in there and then that ball routine in PLB pretty much put me out of commission for kickbox on day three.}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.