Best Way to buy P90X?

I've followed the discussions re: P90X over the last couple of years, and am going to finally do it Jan - Mar, before I start marathon training for the 08 Detroit Marathon. Re: discussions about difficulties in purchasing from Beach Body, what is the current recommendations from you experts? Are there any coupons anymore?

Thanks in advance and happy healthy holidays to all,

Ronda

I actually bought the X from a fellow Catheite whom the program did not work for so she sold it to me. I have, however, bought numerous other products from BB and never personally had any issues with them so I have no advice to offer.

That being said, I just wanted to say congrats on your upcoming purchase. The X rocks and I hope you enjoy it and see the awesome results that so many of us here have come to know!}(

I like to buy BB products over the phone. You need to be prepared for them to try and sell you every add on they could possibly think of. However, every time I have stuck it out and paid with one credit card payment they have always thrown in free videos. Now I don't know about you, but I will do almost anything for free videos. Other than the 10 minutes of sales pressure I have had good luck with them.

Shayne

Good luck on your upcoming marathon!

I'm also interested in the P90X (I love Cathe, but I'd like to try and add some variety to my workouts).

Sheryl

There used to be 15-20% off coupons out there. I would just type in P90X or beachbody promo codes in your search engine and see what you come up with. Maybe they'll be running a deal on cyber Monday? It's worth checking out.

Angie

Ronda,
I had no problems when I ordered from the Beachbody site but there were no coupons at the time.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

I thought I heard that BeachBody has put the kibosh on the coupons. I would still look just incase but this is what I heard....Sorry. :-(

I bought mine on ebay and received it super fast. I think it came from a million dollar person. Maybe you could ask Jess. I think she would know the easiest method. Good luck.
LD

Hi Ronda!

Congrats on your decision to start P90X, I don't think you will be disappointed. I have done it twice this year and was really impressed with the results.

I'm an independent rep for Million Dollar Body (the sister company of Beach Body) and the only places I know to purchase P90X are through the Beach Body or Million Dollar Body sites. I have ordered products from both and have had better luck with MDB in regard to shipping speed. I know that previously some reps were selling Beach Body workouts on ebay but recently MDB's policies and procedures were updated to forbid that practice.

I hope this helps and please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions:)

Wishing you a great holiday season as well!

Coni

I have never had problems ordering online from BB. In fact back in the day when I first got X, my new puppy chewed up the box and 9 of the 12 DVD's. I called customer service and they replaced them for free for me....

When I order their products I prefer to pay for it up front. I never do the three month plan. Too many people have complained that they'll receive an extra charge on their cc's when paying in installments. I've never had any problems with them when I order online, except their shipping to CT take a long time. I think I waited almost a month for the X!

I don't mean to sound like I'm selling the workouts, but I'm also a Coach for MDB now. You can purchase the workouts from any coach through their MDB webpage. I haven't had any problems with anyone ordering from my site & if you want to join in on the forums there, whoever you buy the products from will automatically be YOUR coach.

P90X is an awesome program, I'm getting ready to start my 3rd round next week!! ;-)

Hope that helps! You can email me if you have questions (click on the link in my signature & my email address is there!)

Jess

Hey Jess I have a question for you. I was thinking of getting P90X also but I'm nursing right now. Is it better to wait till I'm through nursing or do you think it matters.

Farrah

>I've followed the discussions re: P90X over the last couple
>of years, and am going to finally do it Jan - Mar, before I
>start marathon training for the 08 Detroit Marathon. Re:
>discussions about difficulties in purchasing from Beach Body,
>what is the current recommendations from you experts? Are
>there any coupons anymore?
>
>Thanks in advance and happy healthy holidays to all,
>
>Ronda

Check out www.super-fit.com/P90X (it's one way you won't have to deal with Beach Body's customer service).

Good luck,
Viki :)

P.S. They're coming out with a new P90X+ within the next couple of months; so you might want to check out the new system.

I think the program would be fine if you're nursing, but you might want to add in more cals for nutrition and make sure you're getting plenty of calcium. I nursed all 3 of my kiddos but was not doing P90X at the time! (wish I had been though! ;-) )

Email me if you have any more questions!!

I have questions about this too. I'm thinking of getting this program for my husband for Christmas. How much should I expect to pay for it (including shipping) and what does that include? What type of equipment is absolutely necessary? I know a chin-up bar is required, does anyone have an opinion about the doorway chin-up bars?
Thanks for your advice!
p.s. does it really take a month to get here...will I be too late for Christmas if I order this week?!

It's $119.95 for P90X and yes you will need some type of chinup bar. My dh made me one in the garage pretty cheaply, but my brother bought the Beachbody one and he loves it!!

Email me if you have any more questions!! It's in the link in my signature, [email protected]

It won't take a month to get there, you'll definitely have it WAY before Christmas!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.