Best High Rep Low Weight workout

Any recommendations? I'm interested in what Afreet previously posted about doing less intense workouts and maintaining a good diet to lose weight. I believe what she says has merit and I have thought the same thing on more than one occassion.

I, too, have the same problem and I would love to try her theory. First I have to finish my commitment to the 6-month rotation of STS (I start Meso 3 today). But, in the mean time, I'd like to see what workouts I can add to my collection when I'm done with STS.

What's "power" yoga?

Hi. First i wanted to explain power yoga. Its a combination of traditional yoga/astangas/poses with dynamic exercises to place demands on all muscles improving strength and tone. It is very challenging and I currently try to get 1 or 2 sessions in per week. I really like Mark Blanchard and Bryan Kest. As far as endurance workouts I currently like doing cathe's muscle endurance as well as the Slim Series by beachbody, Jari Love, the new physique 57 and i just got a new one called Essentrics which i will be trying tomorrow for the first time. Its great that you are doing the STS 6 month rotation. By the end your body will be ready for another change and an endurance rotation will be perfect!

I just responded on the other thread - you can find it here! I'm looking forward to seeing what some of our local educated crowd suggest...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.