Best Deo+anti perspirant

susie2susie

Cathlete
I'm looking for the best solid one there is with no perfume. The one you feel confident to wear to workout with a cute guy :) I'd love suggestions.

Thanks,
Susie

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Secret Clinical strength deoderant.

I can sweat till I'm drenched, and the stuff is still going strong!
I'm not sure if they make one that is unsencented, though.

Second for the Secret Clinical...although I like the Dove solid 'original"scent...it has a barely there, but very fresh, soapy like fragrance.

i know it seems like it wouldn't work, but the deodorant crystal you can buy at the health food store is AMAZING!!! it totally works and lasts forever.

I've tried crystal type deo for a few months. Really effective odor-wise. But I still sweat and the sweat stinks up my clothes :(

>i know it seems like it wouldn't work, but the deodorant
>crystal you can buy at the health food store is AMAZING!!! it
>totally works and lasts forever.

I use the Clinical Strength anytime after I shower, basically, so in the morning and after I workout - which technically would make it before bed because I work out in the evenings (except on weekends, when it's in the daytime).

Thanks for asking this question. Most days, around mid-day, I feel a little "un-fresh" under my right arm only. Isn't that weird? Anyone else?

So I am in the market for a new deodorant. I will check out the Secret Clinical...

Hey all,

I use the natural crystal stick, too! I was so worried that it wouldn't work since I start sweating 10 seconds into my workouts, but it really does the trick as well as a "regular" anti-persp.!

Katie, funny you should mention that b/c I've noticed sometimes that one arm gets sweatier than the other. Odd . . . .

Okay, so my confusion here is: do you guys only sweat under your arms when you work out??? Because I am just drenched all over. Seriously.

I use the Dove stuff mainly because I haven't been to a store to get the Secret Clinical since I saw an ad for it.

But really, the sweat is all over. Everywhere. OMG no wonder I work out at home!!! :7 :+

I'll be blunt, my crotch sweats really bad. My underwear are drenched after working out. I'm not even sure if my armpits sweat? Maybe I should apply some down there! LOL

I use Secret soft solid with oil of olay. I used to have really itchy armpits. I LOVE this deodarant.

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Melanie, I'm with you there girl!!! I always tell my husband I could never workout in a gym because it looks like I peed my pants. It is soooo gross. It is funny that you said about maybe you should apply some down there because I say that all the time. If it works under the arms, why not down there too although I have never tried it! This is probably TMI huh!?:p

Oh yeah, I am drenched in sweat all over, not just under my arms. Especially my crotch! I guess being sweaty during a workout doesn't bother me -- I expect it. It bothers me when I am at work meeting with a client or presenting a case to a Judge, and I feel icky like that. Not the best time!!

I have the same problems as you guys with the allover sweat thing. What is the deal with that? I have found that if I'm not going "commando" it isn't quite as bad.

On the days, I do cardio at the gym, its ALL about black pants! ( And the newer black pants, too, not the ones that are kind of faded.) :)

Take care, Lynn M.

I sweat like crazy during workouts! By the end my hair is soaked, my shirt and sportsbra are soaked, unless I'm running outside and it's 40 degrees or colder! (And even then, I still sweat just not as much).

To me, there seems to be no point in wearing a/p-deodorant during workout. I'm going to be sweaty and smelly no matter what...I usually peel off my clothes and throw them in the washer and shower immediately!

But I am also a big fan of the deodorant crystal! I was a doubter, but I have been fully converted. Before my deodorant crystal conversion, I liked "Certain Dri", which is available at CVS/Walgreens/Target and is industrial strength and is available unscented.

Dee

I'm with Lorie and Leanne. My skin is so sensitive, Crystal is one of the few deodorants I can wear. It controls odor wonderfully. Fortunately I don't sweat unless I'm working out, in which case my underarms become moist, but stay odor-free.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.