Begging for rotations

franf

Hi everybody :),

I am new to this forum but as soon as I receive the latest DVDs, I'll be the proud owner of all of Cathe's dvd workouts. I must say that it is real lucky that everything should be available on the Internet since, being French, this is about the only way I can get really good workout tapes (the tapes in France are usually... yuk).

I've seen that Kathy S. has worked out lots of rotations. Could you Kathy add me to your mailing list (or could anyone give me Kathy's email address so that I can BEG to be included in the list?)

Thanks very very much. Can't wait to view the new DVD's!:-jumpy

Hi & Welcome!

While you're waiting for Kathy's rotations, you might check out the rotations Cathe posted on the Cathe forum in response to "How to get in shape for my wedding?". It has several rotations with increasing intensity, so whatever fitness level you are now, you'll find some suggestions that will work for you. It's also very easy to modify if you don't have the suggested tape or want to substitute other types of cardio activities. It makes heavy use of the new workouts so you'll get to put your new DVD's to work!

Debra

Thank you!

Kathy~THANK YOU so much for the time and effort you have put into this. I am totally amazed at all that is included in these Volumes. You did a great job. Thanks again!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Thank you!

Thanks Debbie --

I'm glad you're enjoying the rotations stuff! It's been a lot of fun putting this stuff together -- the kind of stuff you piddle around on the computer doing when the entire rest of your testosterone-driven household is watching ESPN. :) Once I got started working on this and people started sending me rotations to add, it kinda took on a life of its own, I must say!

Now, which one shall we all do together first with the 2001 series???

Kathy S.

RE: Thank you!

Thanks very very much Kathy!
See you later on this forum
:-jumpy:-jumpy

Françoise

I hate to be a me too-er but, could I please get some rotation info also. I will look for previous posts also. I am during my first rotation now. It's one of the FIRMs (fatburning). I like it alot because I don't have to think about which video to do. After I'm done with this one and have a litte break, I am really wanting to do a rotation with Cathe's videos, especially the strength ones. I don't know how you send it out, but if it is by email my addresses are...

[email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks,
Aerika

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.