Beauty or Brains/ONE only choice/Why?

Beauty or Brains/ONE only choice/Why?

• Total voters
What's the question "hag"?? I would like to vote if I understood the question..tee hee

edited to add: Can you hurry up please?? I would like to go to sleep}(

Geez! Do I have to spell it out to ya haggy 2?

The question is

Would you rather have beauty or brains?............but I think you've already answered if your own question haha

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

>

>
>Would you rather have beauty or brains?............but I think
>you've already answered if your own question haha
>
>Marion
>
>

I am glad you find yourself so amusing, but some of us "smart" people need things spelled out..LOL!!!

P.S. And no I am not a natural blonde

Aila
>
>

Beauty or Brains? Brains of course. Why?

1. Brains can get me more money and more money can buy me beauty :) .
2. Beauty fades with time; being dumb is forever.
3. With brains I can teach my children important things which they can teach their children later on.

Those are the main three. Maybe someone that votes for brains can add a couple more reasons.

I bet it was Aila who voted Beauty. That girl thinks she doesnt need help with her brains..........more fool her

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

This one is a no-BRAINER. Brains, of course.

Pinky

Edited to add: Lori, I didn't see your post before I posted my reply. I wouldn't have been redundant otherwise. Wow, great brains think alike.:)

This is a hard one! I don't want to be ugly or stupid.......WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US? Can't we just stick to fitness!!!!;( ;) :+ :7
Lori:)

If you have only beauty, you're stuck needing someone to take care of you. You might be able to make some money as a stripper or a model for a while, but once you're past your early 30's that's pretty much over. Unless you have some brains, like say...Cindy Crawford, you won't be able to be financially independent because you haven't planned for the future.

If you have brains, and aren't beautiful, then well...who cares? You're independent and too smart to care that people aren't drooling over you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.