Awesome Compliments on being a Cathlete!

Gobias

Cathlete
Hello Fellow Cathletes,

I know you all will appreciate this. I received wonderful compliments on my hard work with Cathe workouts and even got to talk about her and hopefully get new Cathletes started.

I had a wonderful 8 hour spa day (pure bliss! Have never done that before). I first spent an hour relaxing in all the Roman tubs, salt baths, sauna, steam room, etc. I walked around in my bikini without a concern of what my body looked like. I feel more confident now than I did in my 20s thanks to Cathe. I have always been super self conscious because I am stick thin but now have great definition.

I then had a deep tissue massage and the therapist remarked THREE times on my toned body and asked what I did to stay in such great shape. She couldn't believe I didn't go to the gym or do pilates/yoga (I really should start....). She kept saying "keep up what you are doing - it is great!" She said I had such nice lean muscle tone and every body part was toned.

I then had a body wrap/steam procedure. I was nude for that and again, not a self conscious care in the world. That therapist remarked on my glowing skin and said "do you juice or eat clean???" We then discussed our diets. She also said she could tell because I was "cut". She even remarked on my 6 pack belly and very toned legs and arms and back (again, a great compliment since I have had rude comments all my life about my skinniness). She made a lovely remark on my bright eyes also.

Then I had a Thai Massage (Totally recommend those, never heard of it before). That therapist remarked how flexible I was (I do Lastics) and asked if I did Yoga/Pilates for my flexibility and muscle. I told her about Cathe and I do it all at home. She was very surprised. She remarked it was nice to work on someone like me because it is easy to get to the muscle.

Then I had a facial that also included an arm/shoulder/upper chest rub. She remarked on my glowing skin (seriously - eat clean) and my muscles in my arms/shoulders. She also asked if I had mascara on (that is the third time in about a month someone has thought I had mascara on and didn't - eat clean!)

Now I know they all rely on tips, but I know they were real compliments since they could make other compliments (I have always had comments on my curly hair or eyes, but never my body), but they specifically remarked on my muscle tone. And they work on bodies all day long. Two of the ladies remarked they will check Cathe out, with those at-home results.

So, thank you, Cathe. I have been working out about 20 years at home and the gym but it wasn't until I started doing mainly Cathe a few years ago at home that I started getting tremendous results. Couple that with eating right and I have been getting so many compliments from strangers, family, friends and my S.O. who has always loved my body but loves it more so now.

This means a lot because I really have had rude-ass comments my whole life about my body. I am skinny, but receiving rude comments implying you aren't sexy or normal or womanly is just as hurtful. I still do receive a few ("eat a hamburger", "why do you exercise, you are a stick", etc) but I receive more compliments now and have for the past few years.

I used to wear 2 pairs of pants to thicken me up. I hated wearing shorts or tanks because I was a stick. I still am thin, but age (ahem...) and Cathe has bulked me up in a good way and eating clean has shown off those results.

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.