Anyone Tried Firefighters Workout?

normandy

Cathlete
The exercises in the Firefighters Workout book are really done with great form, but I need a video to go by. I once heard the video wasn't that great, but I can't seem to find any info on it Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!

I had the firefighter's workout, but I didn't care for it. I had progressed to Cathe level by that time (at least strength-wise), but the FF workout is very much a beginner's workout, in my opinion. I was disappointed, because I was expecting something really tough.

Shari

Hi, Shari -- I should have waited till I got your review. However, I had a 20% off coupon from Borders, so I picked up the tape yesterday -- one hour later it was in the garbge pail! I wouldn't even have the nerve to give it away. it was one of the most boring, ridiculous tapes i have ever come across. Ironically, the execises in the book are first-class. I don't know if you ever saw it, but the exercises in there are excellent and so well explained and illustrated that I don't know how he had the nerve to put out that tape.

Thanks for your reply.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.