Anyone Own a Vitamix and a Juicer?

melagras

Cathlete
I ordered both on Easy Pay with QVC. I know there are more benefits to using the whole fruit/vegetable in a smoothie but I also like the idea of drinking organic, fresh juice with my breakfast. Can I justify having both?

I bought a vitamix 2.5 years ago and use it at least once a day. I LOVE it! Though I felt guilty when I first bought it.

Now I am eyeing juicers. And I too am going through the process of weighing having both. You are not alone in wanting both. I do think that there are advantages to both. If you can afford it, then I say Enjoy!! And let us know what you think of them when they arrive:D

- sarah

lrusso,

Do you use one more than the other?

I have had my Vitamix for like 6 years, I've used it so much I had to get a new pitcher for it. I have only had my Omega Juicer for a couple months, so that's the one getting all the use at the moment. But they are both very useful and I am glad I have both!! Time wise the juicer takes longer, to prepare juice and clean, so if you have the time that one is great, somedays if you want a quick smoothie the Vitamix is perfect!

I have burned up 4 blenders in the past year. I love my smoothies!!! A friend at work had a blender in his garage, he brought it to me, it's a Vitamix 5000!!!!! How lucky could I get for this to just fall in my lap??.......Haven't used it yet, cleaning it up this weekend....

I have burned up 4 blenders in the past year. I love my smoothies!!! A friend at work had a blender in his garage, he brought it to me, it's a Vitamix 5000!!!!! How lucky could I get for this to just fall in my lap??.......Haven't used it yet, cleaning it up this weekend....
Lucky you! You are going to love it. I used mine for the first time this morning. I plan on purchasing the dry pitcher so I can make my own flour.

VitaMix & Juicer

Absolutely justified. Have both. LOVE both. Freshly pressed juice is da BOMB! Each machine has its purpose. For me, much of what I conjure up in the kitchen begins with either the VitaMix or the juicer. Enjoy your new toys! :)

ETA: There is a Vtamix Enthusiasts group on Yahoo, if you're interested. The mod has a website also: blenderlady.com/ :)

Last edited:
I have a vitamix and an omega juicer. I love them both. I have not been juicing as much with two little people running around, because it does take longer. it isn't going bad in the cupboard though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.