Anyone order from "PenniesontheDollar?"

SeaChell

I saw a great price on Ryka's here and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. How reliable are they? Any problems? The price is really great ($44.99 for Ryka Evolutions.) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

As a matter of fact I just received my first order from them today. Their items are shipped via UPS and they do give you the tracker number if you want to keep up as to where your package is. Customer Service is excellent as a matter of fact, I don't know if they normally do this or if there was a glitch in their system, but from the first day I placed my order, I have received until today an email every day from them giving me the tracker number to trace with UPS. My experience with them was excellent and based on my own experience, I would recommend them.

I ordered a pair of Avia shoes from them -- $19.99!!! I really needed a spare pair of shoes for indoor video workouts and these are great -- and what a price! I spent my real dollars on a new pair of New Balance Running shoes - but for the indoor work, these Avia (cross trainers) feel great!

Darn it!

I KNEW that I should have posted a question the other day when I couldn't find Ryka Re-evolutions in any of the stores around here! I looked at the Ryka website and didn't want to pay that much to buy directly from them. I settled for a pair of New Balances, which will probably work just fine, but I wish I had heard of penniesonthedollar.com on Wednesday.

I learn something new here all the time! There isn't any question/problem that someone on this forum doesn't have an answer to!

Veronica

I have heard good things about PenniesontheDollar. And that is a good price for the Rykas! I got Re-Evolutions for Christmas last year and I think they were $60 from Ryka's website and I just saw them at Lady Foot Locker for $79.99. Sports Authority also has a good website and excellent service but not the good deals! I just got a pair of Reebok DMX Power Trainer II from them and they were a bit pricey but wow are they fantastic. So cushiony and supportive and comfotable. Great for all the high impact stuff. Well worth the $.

Lorrie

I ordered from them a while ago. Avias for $19.99. The outside box when it arrived looked like someone stepped on it! But the actual shoe box was o.k. I had ordered two pair, but received only one (the glitch was partly my fault, as I ordered one pair, decided later to get a second and clicked on it, and instead of it showing up in the basket as 2, it was listed as 2 single items. When I tried to correct, it wouldn't let me put 2 in the item number column, so I left it as two separate items. They charged me for 2 pairs, but refunded the difference a few days later, before I even had to contact them. The only thing I would be wary about is to be sure you want what you order! The return policy looks a bit complicated, and they say there may be a restocking fee. Since the info provided on the site is a bit limited, research the shoes you want by either checking out the manufacturers website or going to a store.

Thanks for mentioning this site. I went there and found my all time favorite pair of Ryka trainers, Motif. They are the best shoes I have ever had. They have great forefoot cushioning. The ones I have are a year old and I know I should stop wearing them but I can't give them up. Now I can have a brand new pair! YAHOO!!!

Thanks again,
Susan

Thanks for all the positive information. I ordered my Ryka's today!! Thanks again. I love to post here because all of you have the best advice!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.