Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Talk about anything you like in this forum including other videos you like or dislike.We would like to once again remind everyone that we donít allow posts from people whose end purpose is to sell or promote other companies DVDs. We want open discussion to continue to be used by fitness enthusiast and our customers who want to openly and honestly discuss fitness DVDs, not to be used by other companies to promote their website or sell their products.

Anybody Else....

This is a discussion on Anybody Else.... within the Open Discussion forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Yes I saw the commercial. I thought it was awesome. I love everyone on the show. The least person I ...

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Cathlete
wonderwoman's Profile Fields

Yes I saw the commercial. I thought it was awesome. I love everyone on the show. The least person I like is Andrea. Well at least in season 1 and 2 but who knows I may change my feelings towards her now. I cried when Lori died and when Sophia came out of the barn.

Natasha. I watched the 1st few episodes of breaking bad but I really can't afford to get into another series. Right now I'm watching once upon a time, biggest loser, vampire diaries, and I'm waiting for the Grimm to start up again in March!
soozies and mini-natty like this.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:03 PM
soozies's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwoman View Post
Yes I saw the commercial. I thought it was awesome. I love everyone on the show. The least person I like is Andrea. Well at least in season 1 and 2 but who knows I may change my feelings towards her now. I cried when Lori died and when Sophia came out of the barn.

Natasha. I watched the 1st few episodes of breaking bad but I really can't afford to get into another series. Right now I'm watching once upon a time, biggest loser, vampire diaries, and I'm waiting for the Grimm to start up again in March!
I want to slap Andrea. She makes me cringe. Bad taste in men.

And crying? I wept when Sophia came out. I balled when Rick and Shane went out and only one came back. I straight up SOBBED for over an hour when Lori was on the floor of that boiler room, and Carl did what he had to do, and then again when Rick found out. Gawd, that whole episode! T Dawg! Carol's scarf! I'm tearing up just thinking about it!

I cried again when Daryl found Carol! When Glenn was beat up horribly and then killed with the leg bone! When Rick realized it was Lori on the phone...

Forget weapons, when the zombie apocalypse happens, I'm going to need extra tissues.
mini-natty likes this.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Cathlete
mini-natty's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwoman View Post

Andrea is just aggravating me now . I hope a zombie eats her brains out this season .

I never really liked Lori, but I felt kinda bad when she died . But in my eye's the damage was already done. She was a dud character as far as I'm concerned, so be gone woman! (I know, I know, I'm cold-hearted).

But I DO have a heart when it comes to little kids. I cried when Sophia came out of the barn . What angered me is her mother (forgot her name) just letting her run into the forest and not going after her . C'mon now .

I was upset when T-Dog died . I really liked him.

I am going to check-out the Grimm. I love Once Upon A time too!

Another excellent series (I mean truly outstanding with remarkable actor's) is American Horror Story! Both S1 and S2 were excellent, but S2 just blew my mind. I always have a box of tissues and a blanket handy (to cover my face during the scary parts ). WATCH IT!!!
wonderwoman likes this.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Cathlete

Does anyone watch The Talking Dead? It will be an hour this year.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Cathlete

Soozies- LOL your too funny! Your a crying mess! Haha. I thought I was the only one. The older I get the more I cry. Nobody I know is really into the walking dead so I have no one to talk about it with I'm thinking Glenn is a goner. I hope not. I imagine something happening like that for real it would be really insane! And scary too!

Natasha- once upon a time is good too. I don't think they have given it the last 2 Sundays. Hopefully it will come back this Sunday.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:12 AM
Cathlete

Another excellent series (I mean truly outstanding with remarkable actor's) is American Horror Story! Both S1 and S2 were excellent, but S2 just blew my mind. I always have a box of tissues and a blanket handy (to cover my face during the scary parts ). WATCH IT!!![/QUOTE]

Natasha,
Holy Moly! I am almost finished with season 1 and all I could say is WOW!
LOVE IT :0
mini-natty likes this.