ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING XTRAIN?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All,

I'm here for about 30 minututes and wondering if you have any questions about the XTRAIN series. Although we are still editing I will answer whatever questions I am able to prior to the DVD's being fully edited.

Cathe :)

Hi Cathe! I have two: will Ride be more advanced than Cycle Max, since it is mostly hills/jumps? Second, any chance of these shipping in late November, since you are now in the editing stage?

Hi Cathe!

Can´t wait for these ;)

I just found out I'm pregnant and I was wondering if I can still do the weight lifting DVD's,the Low Impact Hiit and "Ride"?

Another question I wanted to ask you is what brand/kind of belly belt would you recommend to use during exercise?

Thank you

Marta

Last edited:
Rear deltoid bonus

Hi Cathe,

First I would like to thank you for taking our comments and feedback on board.

Now my question, How many time per week would you recommend the rear deltoid per week?

:)

Does the cast have an after-party once you're done filming, recovering, and filming? ;) Thanks for all the fun new workouts...I think! Excited for rear delts too.

Strength training

Hi Cathe,

My primary goal is to build strength and get definition. Are there particular XTrain DVDs that you would recommend for this or do you think the entire series is the way to go? Thank you.

Hi Cathe,

I was wondering if you'll have a rotation calendar included with the program for specific desired results such as fat loss, muscle building or even a maintenance rotation?

Thanks for your time, I'm looking forward to getting this new system to help fulfill my 2013 goals!

Schedule?

Will you be able to recommend a workout sample schedule regarding which days each DVD should be performed/spaced apart?

Also, any estimate on the release date yet??? :p

I'm hoping you can explain a little more about how this will be a 90-day program. I can't seem to wrap my head around how this will work! Just want to say I'm very thankful for all the updates & posts & pictures! Thanks for being so thoughtful!

Hi Sherry! I think RIDE is very intense most likely a little harder than Cycle Max. However, like with any workout, you get out of it what you put into it....so ride hard :eek:

As far as a shipping timeframe, I cannot answer that at this time.

Take Care :)

Hi Cathe! I have two: will Ride be more advanced than Cycle Max, since it is mostly hills/jumps? Second, any chance of these shipping in late November, since you are now in the editing stage?

I have a question about the guide book. What kind of rotations will be included? Will they be set up as beginner, intermediate, and advanced or will they be goal specific like one rotation more focused on legs and one focused on core?

Two more question:

[*]How many time per week should we target glute muscles. I want to build a slightly develop my glute muscles?
[*]Are you going to sell the dvd soundtrack as cd or download file?

:):):)

Congratulations Marta. You can do any workout as long as you modify to meet your specific needs. You don't want to aim to get MORE fit while your pregnant, rather just maintain what you have. Again, each day will bring new discoveries from mood to food so you have to let go of setting specific goals and enjoy the journey and blessing that each day of pregnancy brings you. You will experience changes day to day as your body is in its developing stages. Listen to your body very carefully and don't deny its requests. Good Luck!

I'm out of touch with the belly belts these days so I suggest doing a little googling and see what's highly recommended. Sorry I couldn't be of more help on that one :)

Hi Cathe!

Can´t wait for these ;)

I just found out I'm pregnant and I was wondering if I can still do the weight lifting DVD's,the Low Impact Hiit and "Ride"?

Another question I wanted to ask you is what brand/kind of belly belt would you recommend to use during exercise?

Thank you

Marta

Depending on how hard you hit the rear delts in your other XTRAIN workouts, I would say one to two times per week is good ...and thank you for your kind words :)
Hi Cathe,

First I would like to thank you for taking our comments and feedback on board.

Now my question, How many time per week would you recommend the rear deltoid per week?

:)

Thank you for answering my questions and for being there for us in general. Can't wait until this series comes out: no other instructor compares to you! :)

Hi Sherry! I think RIDE is very intense most likely a little harder than Cycle Max. However, like with any workout, you get out of it what you put into it....so ride hard :eek:

As far as a shipping timeframe, I cannot answer that at this time.

Take Care :)

Hi Cathe.

First, thank you for your continued dedication to fitness and your fans. It is much appreciated.

My question - I'm 34 and have been going through menopause for a couple years now. I'm having the hardest time dealing with all the fun :eek: changes, including the weight gain, sleepless nights due to hot flashes etc. Is there any specific type of rotation that would benefit me more? i.e. focus more on strength training, or more on cardio? Or just a nice mix of the two? My goal is to lose 15 pounds and increase my energy.

Thank you!!

Sara

Congratulations Marta. You can do any workout as long as you modify to meet your specific needs. You don't want to aim to get MORE fit while your pregnant, rather just maintain what you have. Again, each day will bring new discoveries from mood to food so you have to let go of setting specific goals and enjoy the journey and blessing that each day of pregnancy brings you. You will experience changes day to day as your body is in its developing stages. Listen to your body very carefully and don't deny its requests. Good Luck!

I'm out of touch with the belly belts these days so I suggest doing a little googling and see what's highly recommended. Sorry I couldn't be of more help on that one :)

Hi Cathe! Thanks for answering my questions ;)

I read somewhere that during pregnancy our heart rate can't be above 160 because it can hurt the baby. Is that true?

Marta

Hi Cathe!
Just a fun question I've been wondering about for awhile, relating to your workout attire for filming: Do you pick a line(or group) of outfits from FeelFitWear, then do the members of your crew pick out of that line what they specifically want to wear? Or do you "dictate" or nicely suggest what they should wear for the filming?

Also, sometimes are the long pants you've chosen too long for you and the girls? If so, do you need to get them altered by someone?

The outfits in Xtrain are looking really spectacular! Good job in how they are chosen!

I am anxiously looking forward to these workouts, and the plus is they are mostly low impact. My knees will appreciate that!

~linda

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.