Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Talk about anything you like in this forum including other videos you like or dislike.We would like to once again remind everyone that we donít allow posts from people whose end purpose is to sell or promote other companies DVDs. We want open discussion to continue to be used by fitness enthusiast and our customers who want to openly and honestly discuss fitness DVDs, not to be used by other companies to promote their website or sell their products.

Amberen?

This is a discussion on Amberen? within the Open Discussion forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; So far my research on Amberen does not show that it has real evidence for what they are are advertising. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Cathlete
dreamyjeanie's Profile Fields

So far my research on Amberen does not show that it has real evidence for what they are are advertising.

I did get my blood work done and I am very low on testosterone. Go figure, weight lifting is suppose to naturally boost testosterone. So I guess if I wasn't working out I would even be lower. Now I have to make the decision on what to do about it.

Jean
Old 02-08-2013, 02:00 PM
katie lee's Profile Fields

I bought my Phyto B from a chiropractor/herbalist. he recommended to start with 4 pills a day for a few months then gradually cut back to get the smallest dosage to relieve symptoms. the main ingredient is from a yam root. I believe more women can handle a Phyto product because our systems are related to the plants and not to the harsher chemical compounds. Kat