Amadeus and A-Jock

jillybean

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-03 AT 11:45PM (Est)[/font][p]Hey ladies, since it is gonna snow buckets in MN soon and since all 3 of us are patiently anticipating (okay, maybe not som patiently on my end!) the DVDs - here's an idea... Since A-Jock is the ultimate Imax fiend, and there is a new workout called Imax Xtreme and since I have been jonesing for The Viper, I thought MAYBE (and this is only if both of you ordered The Terminator) we could each do one of The Terminator workouts on the same day and then post our reviews (if we can make it to the computer that is). A-Jock, you would want to tackle Imax Xtreme, correct? Amadeus, I would take either The Gauntlet or The Viper, you just let me know. Joanne, take your pick - I'm not trying to dictate here! This is just something to think about while I go INSANE waiting for my DVDs. Once we have tackled these three, it's time for The Gopher, The Squirrel, and just in time for Feb. 2nd, The Groundhog!!! Let me know your thoughts ladies...

RE: Amadeus and A-Jock - and JMFRANE?

Sign me up!

I-Max Extreme it is!

Maybe Joanne / JMFRANE would like to join in - we could have another Minnesota Roll Call if we have enough breath left over to gasp!

Great idea, Beansie!

A-jock

My best Austin Powers voice: "Sounds groooovy, Baby! Yeah!"

Um . . . Jilly, did you say it's going to snow buckets? Does Paul (can't-predict-the-weather-to-save-his-life) Douglas know this? My DH does snow removal in the winter . . . so guess who's had DH home for four weeks now. Maybe he'd like to the Gauntlet. HA!!!!

Yes, I have ordered the Terminator Dvd. Yes, this definitely a doable plan. But I can't recall the descriptions. I'll refresh my lame little mind and post again on this IMPORTANT topic.

Annette, I'm seriously considering the weighted vest. I think it would be very cool or maybe hot. Do you wear it for circuit workouts?

Julie

Hey Joanne, just added your name to this. I didn't know you were another Minnesotan. Cool!!! And another DVDer too!!!

RE: Amadeus: Weight Vest

No, I don't use the weight vest for circuit workouts; although the 45-lb barbell does feel a little light in the first couple of circuits of C-Max or B-Max, that "lightness" goes away pretty darn quickly. However, what I'm doing more and more now is, after the circuit workout, slinging Wendy The Weight Vest on and slamming in another 5-10 minutes of slow low-end squats and lunges with Barbie the Barbell on my shoulders.

I got Wendy at that big-nuts newer SportMart up in Maple Grove. It's the All-Pro brand, and mine's a 40-lb max loader. I really, really love it!

A-jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.