Allison! (crazystpr)

LauraMax

Cathlete
Are you planning any more visits to NYC? I wanna go in & see the tree in the next few weeks & I was so bummed I missed you guys last time around. It appears my work schedule might lighten up in the near future so I was hoping we could finally connect! (although I don't think I'll ever nail down Tracey's step workouts ;-) :p :+ )

Hello, Laura, my darling!!!

Tracey and I never made it to NYC. We decided to bail on the whole excursion since you couldn't go. :( :) (Not to make you feel bad, honestly. That was a crazy weekend anyway for us and since you weren't able to make it, we decided to wait to go until there was a time when you could join!)

I would LOVE to go in and see the tree this year! I haven't done that in years. I will gab with Tracey and see what she thinks!!

(Oh, and no worries about tracey's step--it's not for everyone ;))

Allison
1.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Well crap, you did make me feel bad! :-(

Anyway I decided to put my foot down & will not be working anymore weekends. Also I'm trying to cut down on my nights. This job is interfering too much w/my exercise routine, not to mention my social life. Maybe we could shoot for an upcoming Saturday?

And it's not that Tracey's step isn't for me--I really want to give it a try--right now the only step I do is Cathe & I need some variety. Also I want to try Bento's. Wanna hear something sad? I got this fab new HDTV this year & I'm having trouble w/the input, it keeps knocking out my cable. So I'm too scared to try to preview DVDs on it for fear of losing my cable entirely.

Now, if I wasn't so lazy & had more time, I'd take the stupid TV back to Best Buy! x(

Good for you for puttin' your foot down, Laura. Everyone deserves their weekends. (and exercise time, and social life! ;))

Keep in touch about what weekends are good for you. I'm free almost every one!

Oh, and anyone else who wants to join should let us know! It'll be, like, totally awesome!!!

Allison
1.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Allison, as far as I'm concerned I'm free every w/e. ;) Saturdays are better for me than Sundays. Since there's only one of me YOU let me know what's best. Shoot me a PM if you want.

I'd love to meet you guys too. Don't be jealous but I actually get to see the tree everyday. I work right across the street.

Marcy

We're about 25 miles away and I keep trying to talk DH into going to see the tree. I may just have to go myself if he doesn't get on board soon.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.