Alana?

Oh ladies, the pain!...

I'm so sorry for not being on here more often. The pain is seriously a lot worse than I thought. The first day was fine but since then, OMG, I want to cry!:(

It made me smile though to know you are all thinking of me. This pain, the doc said, will last from 5 to 7 days after op. Oh boy, all I know is that my pain meds are not working as well as I thought they were. I'll probably get the doc to give me better meds.

Thank you ladies for checking in on me! I love you all!:eek::)

Glad to hear everything went well. Sorry the pain meds aren't working. They never work for me either.

Just glad to hear from you and that you are, at least, healing well! Pain is terrible when you can't get it under control! Hang in there! Maybe the worst of it is over and you'll start feeling a reduction in the pain soon! Think positive!

I'm so sorry for not being on here more often. The pain is seriously a lot worse than I thought. The first day was fine but since then, OMG, I want to cry!:(

It made me smile though to know you are all thinking of me. This pain, the doc said, will last from 5 to 7 days after op. Oh boy, all I know is that my pain meds are not working as well as I thought they were. I'll probably get the doc to give me better meds.

Thank you ladies for checking in on me! I love you all!:eek::)

Alana - I'd give the doc a call about the pain meds. He probably put you on something light to start and you may just need something stronger. Whatever they had me on was WONDERFUL. I didn't have the adenoids taken out though like I think you mentioned you did in your last thread. I've heard that hurts more? (((HUGS))) and hope you start getting some relief soon! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.